Whole Milk vs Egg White: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Whole milk
At first glance, you can see that in whole milk is more calories than in egg white.
Whole milk has 61 kcal per 100g and egg white 52 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 17%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in whole milk cames from fat and in egg white from protein.
See tables below to compare whole milk with egg white in details.
Fact 2: Whole milk And Egg white Nutrition Difference
Egg white vs Whole milk: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Whole milk||Egg white|
|Carbohydrates||4.46 g||0.73 g|
|Fat||3.46 g||0.17 g|
|Protein||3.1 g||10.9 g|
|Water||88.2 g||87.57 g|
|Calcium||101 mg||7 mg|
|Iron||0.05 mg||0.08 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||0.09 mg|
|Potassium||253 mg||163 mg|
|Sodium||3 mg||166 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||0.09 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.02 mg||0.004 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.105 mg||0.439 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.043 mg||0.105 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.034 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.005 mg||0.004 mg|
Less protein in whole milk
It is aslo easy to see see that in whole milk is less protein than in egg white.
There is 10.9g per 100g of egg white and 3.1g per 100g of whole milk so using simple math we can see that difference is about 252%.
More carbohydrates in whole milk
In whole milk is more carbohydrates than in egg white.
There is 0.73g/100g of carbohydrates in egg white and 4.46g/100g in whole milk so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 511%.
More fat in whole milk
In whole milk is more fats than in egg white.
The tables above show us that there is 0.17g/100g of fats in egg white and 3.46g/100g in whole milk. In this case difference is about 1935%.
- Carbohydrates4.46 g
- Fat3.46 g
- Protein3.1 g
- Water88.2 g
100g | ounce | glass | cup | small glass | cup | half cup
- 29% CARBS.
- 20% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
Vitamins: egg white vs whole milk
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): whole milk 400% more than egg white
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): egg white 318% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): egg white 144% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium B6: whole milk 580% more than egg white
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): whole milk 25% more than egg white
Minerals: whole milk vs egg white
- Calcium: whole milk 1343% more than egg white
- Iron: egg white 60% more than whole milk
- Magnessium: egg white 120% more than whole milk
- Phosphorus: whole milk 233% more than egg white
- Potassium: whole milk 55% more than egg white
- Sodium: egg white 5433% more than whole milk
- Zink: whole milk 233% more than egg white
Compares of whole milk
- Whole Milk vs Cottage Cheese
- Whole Milk vs Gouda Cheese
- Whole Milk vs Buttermilk
- Whole Milk vs Goat Milk
- Whole Milk vs Breast Milk
- Whole Milk vs Sheep Milk
- see all compares of whole milk
Compares of egg white
- Calories from Whole milk
- Calories of Chicken
- Calories in Lemon juice
- Coffee calories per 100g
- Cocoa carbs per 100g
- Stromboli protein per 100g
- Moo Goo Gai Pan fat per 100g
- How many calories does Boost have?
- Calories in a half of chicken patty
- Calories in whole chicken patty
- Calories for one, two or more chicken patties
- How much protein in brandy and cola?