Wheat Flour: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in wheat flour?
100g of wheat flour has about 364 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
To give you an idea, tablespoon of wheat flour (10 g) has about 36 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 36 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of wheat flour is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about wheat flour nutrition.
See all nutrition data of wheat flour on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Wheat Flour (10 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of wheat flour (10 g)|
|Carbs Total||76.31 g||21.63 g||7.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.7 g||0.77 g||0.3 g|
|Fat||0.98 g||0.28 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||10.33 g||2.93 g||1 g|
|Water||11.92 g||3.38 g||1.2 g|
wheat flour - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.12 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.04 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.25 mg
- Vit B60.044 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.026 mcg
- Vit E0.06 mg
Energy content of wheat flour
- 86% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
wheat flour - minerals per 100g
- Potassium107 mg
- Phosphorus0.3 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium15 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron1.17 mg
- Zink0.3 mg
Compare wheat flour:
- wheat flour vs oat flour
- wheat flour vs peanut flour
- wheat flour vs rye flour
- wheat flour vs barley malt flour
- wheat flour vs almond flour
- wheat flour vs all-purpose flour
- wheat flour vs quinoa
- wheat flour vs coconut flour
- wheat flour vs millet flour
- wheat flour vs bread flour
- wheat flour vs cornstarch
- wheat flour vs rice flour
- see all compares of wheat flour
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 wheat flour?
As I wrote before tablespoon of wheat flour (10 g) has 36 calories. It is easy to count that two wheat flour have about 72 calories and three wheat flour have about 108 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five wheat flour.
- Tablespoon of wheat flour (10g)36 kcal
- Teaspoon of wheat flour (3g)11 kcal
- Cup of wheat flour (125g)455 kcal
- Half cup of wheat flour (62.5g)228 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of wheat flour103 kcal
- Half of medium size wheat flour18 kcal
- Small size wheat flour (8g)28.8 kcal
- Big size wheat flour (13g)46.8 kcal
- Two medium size wheat flour72 kcal
- Three medium size wheat flour108 kcal
- Four medium size wheat flour144 kcal
- Five medium size wheat flour180 kcal
Protein in wheat flour
Wheat flour has 10.33 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of wheat flour (10 g) you can see that you will get about 1 g of protein.
Carbs in wheat flour
Wheat flour has 76.31 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of wheat flour (10 g) has about 7.6 g of carbs.
Fat in wheat flour
Wheat flour has 0.98 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of wheat flour (10 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of wheat flour (10 g) has:36kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare wheat flour with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how wheat flour looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does not reconstituted instant coffee have?
- Calories in a half of cooked shrimp
- Calories in whole cooked shrimp
- Calories for one, two or more cooked shrimp
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in club sandwich?
- How much fat in taco shell?
- How much protein in fried tofu?
- What is weight of cooked lentils?
- Cabernet Sauvignon calories per ounce (oz)
- Kielbasa calories per serving size