Weiner (Hot Dog): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Weiner (hot dog): calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one weiner and more
How many calories in weiner?
For example, medium size weiner (45 g) has about 104 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size weiner is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 15 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
See all nutrition data of weiner on charts.
Weiner (hot dog): calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 weiners?
As I wrote before medium size weiner (45 g) have 104 calories. It is easy to count that two weiners have about 208 calories and three weiners have about 312 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five weiners.
- Medium size weiner (45 g)104 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of weiners65 kcal
- Half of medium size weiner52 kcal
- Small size weiner (36g)83.2 kcal
- Big size weiner (59g)135.2 kcal
- Two medium size weiners208 kcal
- Three medium size weiners312 kcal
- Four medium size weiners416 kcal
- Five medium size weiners520 kcal
Protein in weiner
Weiners have 10.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size weiner (45 g) you can see that you will get about 4.7 g of protein.
Carbs in weiners
Weiners have 2.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size weiner (45 g) has about 1.2 g of carbs.
Fat in weiners
Weiners have 19.4 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size weiner (45 g) has about 8.7 g of fat.
medium size weiner (45 g) has:104kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
weiner - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.087 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.107 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.613 mg
- Vitaminium B60.12 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.22 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of weiner
- 5% CARBS
- 19% PROTEIN
- 77% FAT
weiner - minerals per 100g
- Potassium101 mg
- Phosphorus1.6 mg
- Magnessium7 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium879 mg
- Iron0.88 mg
- Zink1.6 mg
Interesting charts - compare weiner with other sausage
When you look at charts below you will see how weiner looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chobani yogurt nonfat have?
- Calories in a half of Butterfinger
- Calories in whole Butterfinger
- Calories for one, two or more Butterfingers
- Calories in tablespoon of Butterfingers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in crab salad?
- How much fat in chef salad?
- How much protein in clam chowder?
- What is weight of empanada?
- Tuna sushi roll calories per ounce (oz)
- Soda water calories per serving size