Veal - nutrition vitamins and health benefits
Glycemic index, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, fat and other macroelements in veal
What veal looks like compared to other meat
Compared to other meat, veal is distinguished by the content of protein, vitamin B3 (niacin), water and cholesterol. It also contains dose of iron, magnesium and calcium.
See all nutrition data of veal on charts.
veal - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.07 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.27 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 8.03 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.39 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid) 0.011 mcg
- Vitaminium E 0.15 mg
- Vitaminium K 0.001 mg
Energy content of veal
- 0% CARBS
- 59% PROTEIN
- 41% FAT
veal - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 337 mg
- Phosphorus 1.2 mg
- Magnessium 24 mg
- Calcium 17 mg
- Sodium 83 mg
- Iron 0.99 mg
- Zink 1.2 mg
Veal - nutrition per 100g
How much protein in veal?
Veal has 24.38 g protein per 100g.
How much carbs in veal?
0 g of carbs - veal has no carbs (carbohydrates).
How much does a veal weight? (what is weight of veal)
We are just checking weight of veal. Come back to us in a few days. In the meantime we will use nutrition values per 100g veal.
How much dietary fiber in veal?
0 g of dietary fiber - veal has no dietary fiber.
Does veal have gluten?
Veal has no gluten. It seems safe people sensitive to gluten or with diagnosed celiac disease.
How much vitaminium C does veal have?
0 g of vitaminium C - veal has no vitaminium C.
How much magnessium does veal have?
Veal has 24 mg of magnessium per 100g.
100g has about 24 mg of magnessium. It is about 6% of daily magnessium intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
Waht is glycemic index of veal?
We are looking for confirmed information about glycemic index of veal. Come back to us in a few days.
Charts - compare veal with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how veal looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Other products nutrition:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does potato have?
- What kind of minerals does muffin contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in mcdonalds cheeseburger?
- What kind of vitamins in fried egg?
- How much dietary fiber in goose liver?
- Does grapefruit juice have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in eel?
- How much magnessium in mozzarella?
- What is glycemic index of vegetable soup?
- How much protein in pork chop?
- What is weight of apricot?