Trout - nutrition vitamins and health benefits
Glycemic index, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, fat and other macroelements in trout
See the details of trout compared to other fish
Compared to other fish, trout is distinguished by the content of protein, water and calcium. It also contains dose of potassium, vitamin B1 and cholesterol.
See all nutrition data of trout on charts.
trout - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A 280 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.12 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.09 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 5.567 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.34 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid) 0.011 mcg
- Vitaminium C 2.9 mg
- Vitaminium E 2.34 mg
Energy content of trout
- 0% CARBS
- 59% PROTEIN
- 41% FAT
trout - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 377 mg
- Phosphorus 0.1 mg
- Magnessium 25 mg
- Calcium 25 mg
- Sodium 51 mg
- Iron 0.31 mg
- Zink 0.1 mg
Trout - nutrition per 100g
How much protein in trout?
Trout has 19.94 g protein per 100g.
Medium size trout (240 g) has about 47.9 g of protein.
How much carbs in trout?
0 g of carbs - trout has no carbs (carbohydrates).
How much does a trout weight? (what is weight of trout)
Medium size trout (edible part) weights about.240g.
How much dietary fiber in trout?
0 g of dietary fiber - trout has no dietary fiber.
Does trout have gluten?
Trout has no gluten. It seems safe people sensitive to gluten or with diagnosed celiac disease.
How much vitaminium C does trout have?
Trout has 2.9 mg of vitaminium C per 100g.
Medium size trout (240 g) has about 6.96 mg of vitaminium C. It is about 3% of daily vitaminium C intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
How much magnessium does trout have?
Trout has 25 mg of magnessium per 100g.
Medium size trout (240 g) has about 60 mg of magnessium. It is about 15% of daily magnessium intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
Waht is glycemic index of trout?
We are looking for confirmed information about glycemic index of trout. Come back to us in a few days.
Charts - compare trout with other fish
When you look at charts below you will see how trout looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Other products nutrition:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does alcohol have?
- What kind of minerals does omelette contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in carrot cake?
- What kind of vitamins in mother's milk?
- How much dietary fiber in goose breast?
- Does mandarin juice have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in tea?
- How much magnessium in steak?
- What is glycemic index of kfc strip?
- How much protein in wheat flour?
- What is weight of baguette?