Squid - nutrition vitamins and health benefits
Glycemic index, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, fat and other macroelements in squid
See the details of squid compared to other seafood
Compared to other seafood, squid is distinguished by the content of iron, protein, water and zinc. It also contains dose of phosphorus, potassium and cholesterol.
See all nutrition data of squid on charts.
squid - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A 33 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.412 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 2.175 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.056 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid) 0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium C 4.7 mg
- Vitaminium E 1.2 mg
Energy content of squid
- 14% CARBS
- 72% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
squid - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 246 mg
- Phosphorus 10 mg
- Magnessium 33 mg
- Calcium 32 mg
- Sodium 44 mg
- Iron 0.68 mg
- Zink 10 mg
Squid - nutrition per 100g
How much protein in squid?
Squid has 15.58 g protein per 100g.
How much carbs in squid?
Squid has 3.08 g carbs (carbohydrates) per 100g.
How much does a squid weight? (what is weight of squid)
We are just checking weight of squid. Come back to us in a few days. In the meantime we will use nutrition values per 100g squid.
How much dietary fiber in squid?
0 g of dietary fiber - squid has no dietary fiber.
Does squid have gluten?
Squid has no gluten. It seems safe people sensitive to gluten or with diagnosed celiac disease.
How much vitaminium C does squid have?
Squid has 4.7 mg of vitaminium C per 100g.
100g has about 4.7 mg of vitaminium C. It is about 2% of daily vitaminium C intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
How much magnessium does squid have?
Squid has 33 mg of magnessium per 100g.
100g has about 33 mg of magnessium. It is about 8% of daily magnessium intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
Waht is glycemic index of squid?
We are looking for confirmed information about glycemic index of squid. Come back to us in a few days.
Charts - compare squid with other seafood
When you look at charts below you will see how squid looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Other products nutrition:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does agave syrup have?
- What kind of minerals does donut contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in croissant?
- What kind of vitamins in buttermilk?
- How much dietary fiber in chicken breast?
- Does lemon juice have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in coffee?
- How much magnessium in cocoa?
- What is glycemic index of turkey ham?
- How much protein in wholemeal pasta?
- What is weight of sponge cake?