Smoked ham - nutrition vitamins and health benefits
Glycemic index, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, fat and other macroelements in smoked ham
smoked ham charateristics
See the details of smoked ham compared to other cold cuts
Compared to other cold cuts, smoked ham is distinguished by the content of iron, protein, vitamin B1 and water. It also contains dose of magnesium, phosphorus and sodium.
See all nutrition data of smoked ham on charts.
smoked ham - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.754 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.202 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 4.023 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.4 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid) 0.003 mcg
- Vitaminium E 0.25 mg
Energy content of smoked ham
- 4% CARBS
- 60% PROTEIN
- 36% FAT
smoked ham - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 287 mg
- Phosphorus 0.8 mg
- Magnessium 14 mg
- Calcium 8 mg
- Sodium 1203 mg
- Iron 1.48 mg
- Zink 0.8 mg
Smoked ham - nutrition per 100g
How much protein in smoked ham?
Smoked ham has 20.93 g protein per 100g.
One slice (35 g) has about 7.3 g of protein.
How much carbs in smoked ham?
Smoked ham has 1.5 g carbs (carbohydrates) per 100g.
One slice (35 g) has about 0.5 g of carbs.
How much does a smoked ham weight? (what is weight of smoked ham)
Slice of smoked ham weights about 35g.
How much dietary fiber in smoked ham?
0 g of dietary fiber - smoked ham has no dietary fiber.
Does smoked ham have gluten?
Smoked ham has no gluten. It seems safe people sensitive to gluten or with diagnosed celiac disease.
How much vitaminium C does smoked ham have?
0 g of vitaminium C - smoked ham has no vitaminium C.
How much magnessium does smoked ham have?
Smoked ham has 14 mg of magnessium per 100g.
One slice (35 g) has about 4.9 mg of magnessium. It is about 1% of daily magnessium intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
Waht is glycemic index of smoked ham?
We are looking for confirmed information about glycemic index of smoked ham. Come back to us in a few days.
Charts - compare smoked ham with other cold cuts
When you look at charts below you will see how smoked ham looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Other products nutrition:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does alaska pollack have?
- What kind of minerals does eggnog contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in pork tenderloin?
- What kind of vitamins in waffle?
- How much dietary fiber in cottage cheese?
- Does palm oil have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in poultry sausage?
- How much magnessium in minced beef?
- What is glycemic index of tilapia?
- How much protein in pizza?
- What is weight of pickled cucumber?