Salmon - nutrition vitamins and health benefits
Glycemic index, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, fat and other macroelements in salmon
What salmon looks like compared to other fish
Compared to other fish, salmon is distinguished by the content of protein, vitamin B1, vitamin B6 and vitamin B9 (folic acid). It also contains dose of vitamin C, vitamin B3 (niacin) and vitamin E.
See also: Calories in Salmon
See all nutrition data of salmon on charts.
salmon - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A 193 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.207 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.155 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 8.672 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.636 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid) 0.026 mcg
- Vitaminium C 3.9 mg
- Vitaminium E 3.55 mg
- Vitaminium K 0.001 mg
Energy content of salmon
- 0% CARBS
- 40% PROTEIN
- 60% FAT
salmon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 363 mg
- Phosphorus 0.5 mg
- Magnessium 27 mg
- Calcium 9 mg
- Sodium 59 mg
- Iron 0.34 mg
- Zink 0.5 mg
Salmon - nutrition per 100g
How much protein in salmon?
Salmon has 20.42 g protein per 100g.
How much carbs in salmon?
0 g of carbs - salmon has no carbs (carbohydrates).
How much does a salmon weight? (what is weight of salmon)
We are just checking weight of salmon. Come back to us in a few days. In the meantime we will use nutrition values per 100g salmon.
How much dietary fiber in salmon?
0 g of dietary fiber - salmon has no dietary fiber.
Does salmon have gluten?
Salmon has no gluten. It seems safe people sensitive to gluten or with diagnosed celiac disease.
How much vitaminium C does salmon have?
Salmon has 3.9 mg of vitaminium C per 100g.
100g has about 3.9 mg of vitaminium C. It is about 2% of daily vitaminium C intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
How much magnessium does salmon have?
Salmon has 27 mg of magnessium per 100g.
100g has about 27 mg of magnessium. It is about 7% of daily magnessium intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
Waht is glycemic index of salmon?
We are looking for confirmed information about glycemic index of salmon. Come back to us in a few days.
Charts - compare salmon with other fish
When you look at charts below you will see how salmon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Other products nutrition:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does nutella have?
- What kind of minerals does omelette contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in carrot cake?
- What kind of vitamins in goat's milk?
- How much dietary fiber in chicken leg?
- Does orange juice have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in cider?
- How much magnessium in pork neck?
- What is glycemic index of dried tomatoes?
- How much protein in wheat flour?
- What is weight of baguette?