Salami - nutrition vitamins and health benefits
Glycemic index, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, fat and other macroelements in salami
See the details of salami compared to other sausage
Compared to other sausage, salami is distinguished by the content of potassium, protein, sugar and water. It also contains dose of iron, magnesium and sodium.
See all nutrition data of salami on charts.
salami - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.103 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.189 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 3.238 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.18 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid) 0.002 mcg
- Vitaminium E 0.19 mg
- Vitaminium K 0.001 mg
Energy content of salami
- 3% CARBS
- 20% PROTEIN
- 78% FAT
salami - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 188 mg
- Phosphorus 1.3 mg
- Magnessium 13 mg
- Calcium 6 mg
- Sodium 1140 mg
- Iron 2.2 mg
- Zink 1.3 mg
Salami - nutrition per 100g
How much protein in salami?
Salami has 12.6 g protein per 100g.
One slice (15 g) has about 1.9 g of protein.
How much carbs in salami?
Salami has 1.9 g carbs (carbohydrates) per 100g.
One slice (15 g) has about 0.3 g of carbs.
How much does a salami weight? (what is weight of salami)
Slice of salami weights about 15g.
How much dietary fiber in salami?
0 g of dietary fiber - salami has no dietary fiber.
Does salami have gluten?
Salami has no gluten. It seems safe people sensitive to gluten or with diagnosed celiac disease.
How much vitaminium C does salami have?
0 g of vitaminium C - salami has no vitaminium C.
How much magnessium does salami have?
Salami has 13 mg of magnessium per 100g.
One slice (15 g) has about 1.95 mg of magnessium. It is about 0% of daily magnessium intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
Waht is glycemic index of salami?
We are looking for confirmed information about glycemic index of salami. Come back to us in a few days.
Charts - compare salami with other sausage
When you look at charts below you will see how salami looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Other products nutrition:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories do almond flakes have?
- What kind of minerals does octopus contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in acerola?
- What kind of vitamins in breadsticks?
- How much dietary fiber in jam?
- Does swiss cheese have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in margarine?
- How much magnessium in dried fig?
- What is glycemic index of almond milk?
- How much protein in rabbit?
- What is weight of tofu?