Rice Flour vs All-Purpose Flour: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Rice flour
At first glance, you can see that in rice flour is just a little less calories than in all-purpose flour.
Rice flour has 359 kcal per 100g and all-purpose flour 366 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 2%.
In rice flour and in all-purpose flour most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare rice flour with all-purpose flour in details.
Fact 2: Rice flour And All-purpose flour Nutrition Difference
All-purpose flour vs Rice flour: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Rice flour||All-purpose flour|
|Carbohydrates||79.8 g||77.3 g|
|Fat||1.3 g||1.48 g|
|Protein||6.94 g||10.9 g|
|Water||11.6 g||9.83 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||19 mg|
|Iron||0.22 mg||5.62 mg|
|Magnessium||22.9 mg||26.7 mg|
|Phosphorus||16 mg||160 mg|
|Potassium||75 mg||136 mg|
|Sodium||5 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||16 mg||160 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.09 mg||0.939 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.25 mg||6.74 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.052 mg||0.066 mg|
Less protein in rice flour
It is aslo easy to see see that in rice flour is less protein than in all-purpose flour.
There is 10.9g per 100g of all-purpose flour and 6.94g per 100g of rice flour so using simple math we can see that difference is about 57%.
More carbohydrates in rice flour
In rice flour is more carbohydrates than in all-purpose flour.
There is 77.3g/100g of carbohydrates in all-purpose flour and 79.8g/100g in rice flour so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 3%.
Less fat in rice flour
In rice flour is less fats than in all-purpose flour.
The tables above show us that there is 1.48g/100g of fats in all-purpose flour and 1.3g/100g in rice flour. In this case difference is about 14%.
- Carbohydrates79.8 g
- Fat1.3 g
- Protein6.94 g
- Water11.6 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 89% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: all-purpose flour vs rice flour
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): all-purpose flour 943% more than rice flour
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): all-purpose flour 439% more than rice flour
- Vitaminium B6: all-purpose flour 27% more than rice flour
Minerals: rice flour vs all-purpose flour
- Calcium: all-purpose flour 217% more than rice flour
- Iron: all-purpose flour 2455% more than rice flour
- Magnessium: all-purpose flour 17% more than rice flour
- Phosphorus: all-purpose flour 900% more than rice flour
- Potassium: all-purpose flour 81% more than rice flour
- Sodium: rice flour 150% more than all-purpose flour
- Zink: all-purpose flour 900% more than rice flour
Compares of rice flour
- Rice Flour vs All-Purpose Flour
- Rice Flour vs Almond Flour
- Rice Flour vs Brown Rice Flour
- Rice Flour vs Coconut Flour
- Rice Flour vs Cornstarch
- Rice Flour vs Oat Flour
- see all compares of rice flour
Compares of all-purpose flour
- see all compares of all-purpose flour
- Calories from Rice flour
- Calories of Goat cheese (hard)
- Calories in Chorizo
- Roasted pork loiny calories per 100g
- Mackerel carbs per 100g
- Smoked cheese protein per 100g
- Pepitas fat per 100g
- How many calories does Biryani have?
- Calories in a half of matcha
- Calories in whole matcha
- Calories for one, two or more matcha
- Calories in glass of matcha
- How much protein in shredded cheddar cheese?