Red wine - nutrition vitamins and health benefits
Glycemic index, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, fat and other macroelements in red wine
red wine charateristics
See the details of red wine compared to other alcohol
Compared to other alcohol, red wine is distinguished by the content of iron, potassium, water and calcium. It also contains dose of magnesium, sodium and zinc.
See all nutrition data of red wine on charts.
red wine - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A 2 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.005 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.031 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 0.224 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.057 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid) 0.001 mcg
Energy content of red wine
- 97% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
red wine - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 127 mg
- Phosphorus 0.4 mg
- Magnessium 12 mg
- Calcium 8 mg
- Sodium 4 mg
- Iron 0.46 mg
- Zink 0.4 mg
Red wine - nutrition per 100g
How much protein in red wine?
Red wine has 0.07 g protein per 100g.
Small glass (100 ml) (100 g) has about 0.1 g of protein.
How much carbs in red wine?
Red wine has 2.61 g carbs (carbohydrates) per 100g.
Small glass (100 ml) (100 g) has about 2.6 g of carbs.
How much does a red wine weight? (what is weight of red wine)
Small glass (100ml) of red wine weights about 100g.
How much dietary fiber in red wine?
0 g of dietary fiber - red wine has no dietary fiber.
Does red wine have gluten?
Red wine has no gluten. It seems safe people sensitive to gluten or with diagnosed celiac disease.
How much vitaminium C does red wine have?
0 g of vitaminium C - red wine has no vitaminium C.
How much magnessium does red wine have?
Red wine has 12 mg of magnessium per 100g.
Small glass (100 ml) (100 g) has about 12 mg of magnessium. It is about 3% of daily magnessium intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
Waht is glycemic index of red wine?
We are looking for confirmed information about glycemic index of red wine. Come back to us in a few days.
Charts - compare red wine with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how red wine looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Other products nutrition:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does beef jerky have?
- What kind of minerals does tiramisu contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in mcchicken?
- What kind of vitamins in dinner roll?
- How much dietary fiber in goat cheese?
- Does blood sausage have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in pork?
- How much magnessium in herring?
- What is glycemic index of mascarpone?
- How much protein in cheese cake?
- What is weight of scrambled egg?