Red Wine: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in red wine?
100g of red wine has about 85 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, bottle 0,75
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of red wine (125 g) has about 106 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 106 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from red wine is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about red wine nutrition.
See all nutrition data of red wine on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Red Wine (125 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of red wine (125 g)|
|Carbs Total||2.61 g||0.74 g||3.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0.07 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||86.49 g||24.52 g||108.1 g|
red wine - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A2 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.005 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.031 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.224 mg
- Vit B60.057 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
Energy content of red wine
- 97% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
red wine - minerals per 100g
- Potassium127 mg
- Phosphorus0.4 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Iron0.46 mg
- Zink0.4 mg
Compare red wine:
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 red wine?
As I wrote before standard serving size of red wine (125 g) has 106 calories. It is easy to count that two red wine have about 212 calories and three red wine have about 318 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five red wine.
- Standard serving size of red wine (125 g)106 kcal
- Red wine bottle 0,75 (750g)638 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of red wine24 kcal
- Half of medium size red wine53 kcal
- Small size red wine (100g)84.8 kcal
- Big size red wine (163g)137.8 kcal
- Two medium size red wine212 kcal
- Three medium size red wine318 kcal
- Four medium size red wine424 kcal
- Five medium size red wine530 kcal
Protein in red wine
Red wine has 0.07 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of red wine (125 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in red wine
Red wine has 2.61 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of red wine (125 g) has about 3.3 g of carbs.
Fat in red wine
0 g of fat - red wine has no fat.
standard serving size of red wine (125 g) has:106kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare red wine with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how red wine looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Strawberry Pop Tart have?
- Calories in a half of Kung Pao chicken
- Calories in whole Kung Pao chicken
- Calories for one, two or more Kung Pao chicken
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in philadelphia sushi roll?
- How much fat in Milk shake?
- How much protein in red delicious apple?
- What is weight of Pinot Noir?
- Taco Bell Nachos calories per ounce (oz)
- Brisket calories per serving size