Raspberry Juice (Syrup): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Raspberry juice (syrup): calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in raspberry juice?
For instance, glass full of raspberry juice (215 g) has about 475 calories.
It is about 20% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass of raspberry juice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 9 apples
- 6 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4.5 slices of cheese
- 4 slices of bread
- 3.5 glasses of milk
- 25 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 68 minutes, swim for about 56 minutes or run for 48 minutes.
Raspberry juice (syrup): calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in glass of raspberry juice?
As I wrote before 100g has 221 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass of raspberry juice.
- Glass full of raspberry juice (215g)475 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of raspberry juice63 kcal
- 10g of raspberry juice22 kcal
- 20g of raspberry juice44 kcal
- 50g of raspberry juice111 kcal
- 100g of raspberry juice221 kcal
Protein in raspberry juice
Raspberry juice has 3.04 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of raspberry juice (215 g) you can see that you will get about 6.5 g of protein.
Carbs in raspberry juice
Raspberry juice has 53.19 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of raspberry juice (215 g) has about 114.4 g of carbs.
Fat in raspberry juice
Raspberry juice has 1.34 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of raspberry juice (215 g) has about 2.9 g of fat.
glass full of raspberry juice (215 g) has:475kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
raspberry juice - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.25 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.34 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.89 mg
- Vitaminium B60.25 mg
- Vitaminium C38.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.06 mg
Energy content of raspberry juice
- 90% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
raspberry juice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1178 mg
- Phosphorus100 mg
- Magnessium112 mg
- Calcium97 mg
- Sodium10 mg
- Iron1.16 mg
- Zink1.29 mg
Does raspberry juice cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in raspberry juice puts this product at the top of hight calorific Sugars and sweeteners. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Sugars and sweeteners, raspberry juice seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Sugars and sweeteners.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If raspberry juice contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Rolo have?
- Calories in a half of spinach salad
- Calories in whole spinach salad
- Calories for one, two or more spinach salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Triple Sec Syrup?
- How much fat in fried catfish?
- How much protein in Skittles?
- What is weight of vanilla ice cream?
- Flour tortilla calories per ounce (oz)
- Stuffed mushrooms calories per serving size