Potato Pancakes: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Potato pancakes: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in potato pancake?
In particular, medium size potato pancake (45 g) has about 121 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size potato pancake is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 17 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
Potato pancakes: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 potato pancakes?
As I wrote before medium size potato pancake (45 g) have 121 calories. It is easy to count that two potato pancakes have about 242 calories and three potato pancakes have about 363 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five potato pancakes.
- Medium size potato pancake (45 g)121 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of potato pancakes76 kcal
- Half of medium size potato pancake60.5 kcal
- Small size potato pancake (36g)96.8 kcal
- Big size potato pancake (59g)157.3 kcal
- Two medium size potato pancakes242 kcal
- Three medium size potato pancakes363 kcal
- Four medium size potato pancakes484 kcal
- Five medium size potato pancakes605 kcal
Protein in potato pancake
Potato pancakes have 6.08 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size potato pancake (45 g) you can see that you will get about 2.7 g of protein.
Carbs in potato pancakes
Potato pancakes have 27.81 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size potato pancake (45 g) has about 12.5 g of carbs.
Fat in potato pancakes
Potato pancakes have 14.76 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size potato pancake (45 g) has about 6.6 g of fat.
medium size potato pancake (45 g) has:121kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
potato pancake - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A113 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.158 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.173 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.672 mg
- Vitaminium B60.448 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.045 mcg
- Vitaminium C27.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.23 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of potato pancake
- 41% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 49% FAT
potato pancake - minerals per 100g
- Potassium622 mg
- Magnessium36 mg
- Calcium32 mg
- Sodium764 mg
- Iron1.67 mg
Does potato pancake make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in potato pancake is one of the highest from all products in ready to eat category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific ready to eat, potato pancake seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other ready to eat.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If potato pancakes contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does haddock have?
- Calories in a half of udon noodles
- Calories in whole udon noodles
- Calories for one, two or more udon noodles
- Calories in handful of udon noodles
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in salad greens?
- How much fat in bacon cheeseburger?
- How much protein in baked potato with butter?
- What is weight of Mentos?
- Cabbage soup calories per ounce (oz)
- Egg over easy calories per serving size