Potato pancakes - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How many calories in potato pancake?
100g of potato pancakes have about 268 calories (kcal).
In particular, medium size potato pancake (45 g) have about 121 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size potato pancake (45 g) is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 17 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
Calories in potato pancake came from protein in 9%, from carbs in 41% and from fat in 49%.
potato pancake - calories table
- Medium size potato pancake (45g)121 kcal
- 10g of potato pancakes27 kcal
- 20g of potato pancakes54 kcal
- 50g of potato pancakes134 kcal
- 100g of potato pancakes268 kcal
- 200g of potato pancakes536 kcal
- 500g of potato pancakes1340 kcal
Potato pancakes - calories and nutrition per 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How many calories in potato pancake?
★ What is the weight of potato pancakes?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in potato pancakes?
How much dietary fiber in potato pancakes?
Do potato pancakes have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in potato pancake?
How much magnesium in potato pancake?
Glycemic index of potato pancake?
How much protein in potato pancake?
How much does a potato pancake weight?
Medium size potato pancake weights about.45g.
Does potato pancake make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in potato pancake is one of the highest from all products in ready to eat category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific ready to eat, potato pancake seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other ready to eat.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If potato pancakes contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
medium size potato pancake (45 g) has:121kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do fries have?
- What kind of minerals does white cheese (lowfat) contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in sesam oil?
- What kind of vitamins in apple juice?
- How much dietary fiber in beer?
- Does shrimp have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in amaranth?
- How much magnessium in nachos?
- What is glycemic index of dark bread?
- How much protein in egg?
- What is weight of duck meat?