Potato Flour vs Rice Flour: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Potato flour
At first glance, you can see that in potato flour is just a little less calories than in rice flour.
Potato flour has 357 kcal per 100g and rice flour 359 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1%.
In potato flour and in rice flour most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare potato flour with rice flour in details.
Fact 2: Potato flour And Rice flour Nutrition Difference
Rice flour vs Potato flour: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Potato flour||Rice flour|
|Carbohydrates||83.1 g||79.8 g|
|Fat||0.34 g||1.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.9 g||0.5 g|
|Protein||6.9 g||6.94 g|
|Water||6.52 g||11.6 g|
|Calcium||65 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||1.38 mg||0.22 mg|
|Magnessium||65 mg||22.9 mg|
|Potassium||1001 mg||75 mg|
|Sodium||55 mg||5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.228 mg||0.09 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.507 mg||1.25 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.769 mg||0.052 mg|
Less protein in potato flour
It is aslo easy to see see that in potato flour is less protein than in rice flour.
There is 6.94g per 100g of rice flour and 6.9g per 100g of potato flour so using simple math we can see that difference is about 1%.
More carbohydrates in potato flour
In potato flour is more carbohydrates than in rice flour.
There is 79.8g/100g of carbohydrates in rice flour and 83.1g/100g in potato flour so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 4%.
Less fat in potato flour
In potato flour is less fats than in rice flour.
The tables above show us that there is 1.3g/100g of fats in rice flour and 0.34g/100g in potato flour. In this case difference is about 282%.
- Carbohydrates83.1 g
- Fat0.34 g
- Dietary fiber5.9 g
- Protein6.9 g
- Water6.52 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 92% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
Vitamins: rice flour vs potato flour
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): potato flour 153% more than rice flour
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): potato flour 181% more than rice flour
- Vitaminium B6: potato flour 1379% more than rice flour
Minerals: potato flour vs rice flour
Compares of potato flour
- Potato Flour vs Wheat Flour
- Potato Flour vs Arrowroot Flour
- Potato Flour vs Cornstarch
- Potato Flour vs All-Purpose Flour
- Potato Flour vs Rice Flour
- see all compares of potato flour
Compares of rice flour
- Calories from Potato flour
- Calories of Bun
- Calories in Prune whip
- Fried falafel calories per 100g
- Roasted potato carbs per 100g
- Dried chili peppers protein per 100g
- Frozen margarita fat per 100g
- How many calories does maple syrup have?
- Calories in a half of saltine cracker
- Calories in whole saltine cracker
- Calories for one, two or more saltine crackers
- How much protein in salt?