Potato Flour vs All-Purpose Flour: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Potato flour
At first glance, you can see that in potato flour is just a little less calories than in all-purpose flour.
Potato flour has 357 kcal per 100g and all-purpose flour 366 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 3%.
In potato flour and in all-purpose flour most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare potato flour with all-purpose flour in details.
Fact 2: Potato flour And All-purpose flour Nutrition Difference
All-purpose flour vs Potato flour: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Potato flour||All-purpose flour|
|Carbohydrates||83.1 g||77.3 g|
|Fat||0.34 g||1.48 g|
|Protein||6.9 g||10.9 g|
|Water||6.52 g||9.83 g|
|Calcium||65 mg||19 mg|
|Iron||1.38 mg||5.62 mg|
|Magnessium||65 mg||26.7 mg|
|Potassium||1001 mg||136 mg|
|Sodium||55 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.228 mg||0.939 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.051 mg||0.443 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.507 mg||6.74 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.769 mg||0.066 mg|
Less protein in potato flour
It is aslo easy to see see that in potato flour is less protein than in all-purpose flour.
There is 10.9g per 100g of all-purpose flour and 6.9g per 100g of potato flour so using simple math we can see that difference is about 58%.
More carbohydrates in potato flour
In potato flour is more carbohydrates than in all-purpose flour.
There is 77.3g/100g of carbohydrates in all-purpose flour and 83.1g/100g in potato flour so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 8%.
Less fat in potato flour
In potato flour is less fats than in all-purpose flour.
The tables above show us that there is 1.48g/100g of fats in all-purpose flour and 0.34g/100g in potato flour. In this case difference is about 335%.
- Carbohydrates83.1 g
- Fat0.34 g
- Protein6.9 g
- Water6.52 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 92% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
Vitamins: all-purpose flour vs potato flour
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): all-purpose flour 312% more than potato flour
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): all-purpose flour 769% more than potato flour
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): all-purpose flour 92% more than potato flour
- Vitaminium B6: potato flour 1065% more than all-purpose flour
Minerals: potato flour vs all-purpose flour
Compares of potato flour
- Potato Flour vs Wheat Flour
- Potato Flour vs Arrowroot Flour
- Potato Flour vs Cornstarch
- Potato Flour vs All-Purpose Flour
- Potato Flour vs Rice Flour
- see all compares of potato flour
Compares of all-purpose flour
- Calories from Potato flour
- Calories of Bun
- Calories in Prune whip
- Fried falafel calories per 100g
- Roasted potato carbs per 100g
- Dried chili peppers protein per 100g
- Frozen margarita fat per 100g
- How many calories does maple syrup have?
- Calories in a half of saltine cracker
- Calories in whole saltine cracker
- Calories for one, two or more saltine crackers
- How much protein in salt?
- Soy Flour vs Wheat Flour nutrition
- Soy Flour vs Almond Flour calories
- Soy Flour vs All-Purpose Flour protein
- Soy Flour vs Coconut Flour sugar
- Oat Flour vs Wheat Flour vitamins
- Oat Flour vs Oatmeal dietary fiber
- Oat Flour vs Fluor vitaminium C
- Peanut Flour vs Wheat Flour magnessium
- Peanut Flour vs Fluor potassium