Pork Chop vs Pork Tenderloin: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Pork chop
At first glance, you can see that in pork chop is much more calories than in pork tenderloin.
Pork chop has 231 kcal per 100g and pork tenderloin 154 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 50%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in pork chop cames from fat and in pork tenderloin from protein.
See tables below to compare pork chop with pork tenderloin in details.
Fact 2: Pork chop And Pork tenderloin Nutrition Difference
Pork tenderloin vs Pork chop: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Pork chop||Pork tenderloin|
|Fat||14.35 g||4.33 g|
|Protein||23.72 g||26.9 g|
|Water||61.45 g||66.87 g|
|Calcium||56 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||0.87 mg||0.99 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||31 mg|
|Potassium||315 mg||536 mg|
|Sodium||74 mg||594 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.49 mg||0.765 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.313 mg||0.442 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||7.927 mg||6.839 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.489 mg||0.647 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.21 mg||0.28 mg|
Less protein in pork chop
It is aslo easy to see see that in pork chop is less protein than in pork tenderloin.
There is 26.9g per 100g of pork tenderloin and 23.72g per 100g of pork chop so using simple math we can see that difference is about 13%.
More fat in pork chop
In pork chop is more fats than in pork tenderloin.
The tables above show us that there is 4.33g/100g of fats in pork tenderloin and 14.35g/100g in pork chop. In this case difference is about 231%.
- Fat14.35 g
- Protein23.72 g
- Water61.45 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 42% PROTEIN
- 58% FAT
Vitamins: pork tenderloin vs pork chop
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pork tenderloin 56% more than pork chop
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pork tenderloin 41% more than pork chop
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pork chop 16% more than pork tenderloin
- Vitaminium B6: pork tenderloin 32% more than pork chop
- Vitaminium E: pork tenderloin 33% more than pork chop
Minerals: pork chop vs pork tenderloin
Compares of pork chop
- Pork Chop vs Chicken Breast
- Pork Chop vs Duck Meat
- Pork Chop vs Turkey Breast
- Pork Chop vs Minced Pork
- Pork Chop vs Pork Neck
- Pork Chop vs Pork Tenderloin
- see all compares of pork chop
Compares of pork tenderloin
- Calories from Pork chop
- Calories of Halvah
- Calories in Tapioca flour
- Goat cheese calories per 100g
- Frankfurters carbs per 100g
- Smoked bacon protein per 100g
- Perch fat per 100g
- How many calories do frog legs have?
- Calories in a half of cooked spinach
- Calories in whole cooked spinach
- Calories for one, two or more cooked spinach
- How much protein in veggie pizza?
- Blue Cheese vs Brie nutrition
- Blue Cheese vs Camembert calories
- Blue Cheese vs Cottage Cheese protein
- Blue Cheese vs Feta Cheese sugar
- Blue Cheese vs Gouda Cheese vitamins
- Blue Cheese vs Parmesan dietary fiber
- Blue Cheese vs Swiss Cheese vitaminium C
- Blue Cheese vs Butter magnessium
- Blue Cheese vs Goat Cheese potassium