Polish Sausage: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Polish sausage: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, slice and more
How many calories in polish sausage?
For instance, standard serving size of polish sausage (120 g) has about 404 calories.
It is about 17% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of polish sausage is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7.5 apples
- 5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 21 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 58 minutes, swim for about 48 minutes or run for 41 minutes.
See all nutrition data of polish sausage on charts.
Polish sausage: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, slice or link of polish sausage?
As I wrote before 100g has 337 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, slice or link of polish sausage.
- Standard serving size of polish sausage (120 g)404 kcal
- Slice of polish sausage (10g)34 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of polish sausage96 kcal
- 10g of polish sausage34 kcal
- 20g of polish sausage67 kcal
- 50g of polish sausage169 kcal
- 100g of polish sausage337 kcal
Protein in polish sausage
Polish sausage has 12.45 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of polish sausage (120 g) you can see that you will get about 14.9 g of protein.
Carbs in polish sausage
Polish sausage has 5.03 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of polish sausage (120 g) has about 6 g of carbs.
Fat in polish sausage
Polish sausage has 29.68 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of polish sausage (120 g) has about 35.6 g of fat.
standard serving size of polish sausage (120 g) has:404kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
polish sausage - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.15 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.212 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.727 mg
- Vitaminium B60.097 mg
- Vitaminium C14.7 mg
- Vitaminium E0.38 mg
Energy content of polish sausage
- 6% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 79% FAT
polish sausage - minerals per 100g
- Potassium306 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium42 mg
- Sodium1062 mg
- Iron0.99 mg
Interesting charts - compare polish sausage with other sausage
When you look at charts below you will see how polish sausage looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Kung Pao beef have?
- Calories in a half of chocolate milk shake
- Calories in whole chocolate milk shake
- Calories for one, two or more chocolate milk shake
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in soft pretzel?
- How much fat in fish taco?
- How much protein in chocolate milk?
- What is weight of chicken teriyaki?
- Sausage sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Fajita chicken calories per serving size