Plum vs Raspberry: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Plum
At first glance, you can see that in plum is less calories than in raspberry.
Plum has 46 kcal per 100g and raspberry 52 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 13 %.
In plum and in raspberry most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare plum with raspberry in details.
Fact 2: Plum And Raspberry Nutrition Difference
Raspberry vs Plum: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||11.42 g||11.94 g|
|Fat||0.28 g||0.65 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||6.5 g|
|Protein||0.7 g||1.2 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||25 mg|
|Iron||0.17 mg||0.69 mg|
|Magnessium||7 mg||22 mg|
|Potassium||157 mg||151 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||0.42 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.026 mg||0.038 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.417 mg||0.598 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.029 mg||0.055 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||5 mg||21 mg|
|Vitaminium C||9.5 mg||26.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.26 mg||1.42 mg|
|Vitaminium K||6.4 mg||7.8 mg|
|Beta karoten||190 mg||16 mg|
Less protein in plum
It is aslo easy to see see that in plum is less protein than in raspberry.
There is 1.2g per 100g of raspberry and 0.7g per 100g of plum so using simple math we can see that difference is about 71 %.
Less carbohydrates in plum
In plum is less carbohydrates than in raspberry.
There is 11.94g/100g of carbohydrates in raspberry and 11.42g/100g in plum so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 5 %.
Less fat in plum
In plum is less fats than in raspberry.
The tables above show us that there is 0.65g/100g of fats in raspberry and 0.28g/100g in plum. In this case difference is about 132 %.
- Carbohydrates11.42 g
- Fat0.28 g
- Dietary fiber1.4 g
- Protein0.7 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | pitted
- 90% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
Vitamins: raspberry vs plum
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): raspberry 46% more than plum
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): raspberry 43% more than plum
- Vitaminium B6: raspberry 90% more than plum
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): raspberry 320% more than plum
- Vitaminium C: raspberry 176% more than plum
- Vitaminium E: raspberry 446% more than plum
- Vitaminium K: raspberry 22% more than plum
- Beta karoten: plum 1088% more than raspberry
Minerals: plum vs raspberry
Compares of plum
- Plum vs Apple
- Plum vs Apricot
- Plum vs Avocado
- Plum vs Banana
- Plum vs Blackberries
- Plum vs Blackcurrants
- see all compares of plum
Compares of raspberry
- Calories from Plum
- Calories of Pomegranate
- Calories in Quince fruit
- Raspberry calories per 100g
- Sapodilla carbs per 100g
- Carambola protein per 100g
- Strawberries fat per 100g
- How many calories does mandarin have?
- Calories in a half of artichoke
- Calories in whole artichoke
- Calories for one, two or more artichokes
- How much protein in arugula?