Plain Yogurt vs Mayonnaise: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Plain yogurt
At first glance, you can see that in plain yogurt is much less calories than in mayonnaise.
Plain yogurt has 59 kcal per 100g and mayonnaise 680 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1053%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in natural yogurt cames from protein and in mayonnaise from fat.
See tables below to compare plain yogurt with mayonnaise in details.
Fact 2: Plain yogurt And Mayonnaise Nutrition Difference
Mayonnaise vs Plain yogurt: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Plain yogurt||Mayonnaise|
|Carbohydrates||3.6 g||0.57 g|
|Fat||0.39 g||74.85 g|
|Protein||10.19 g||0.96 g|
|Water||85.1 g||21.65 g|
|Calcium||110 mg||8 mg|
|Iron||0.07 mg||0.21 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||1 mg|
|Phosphorus||1 mg||163 mg|
|Potassium||141 mg||20 mg|
|Sodium||36 mg||635 mg|
|Zink||1 mg||163 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.023 mg||0.01 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.278 mg||0.019 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.063 mg||0.008 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.007 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.01 mg||3.28 mg|
More protein in plain yogurt
It is aslo easy to see see that in plain yogurt is more protein than in mayonnaise.
There is 0.96g per 100g of mayonnaise and 10.19g per 100g of plain yogurt so using simple math we can see that difference is about 961%.
More carbohydrates in plain yogurt
In plain yogurt is more carbohydrates than in mayonnaise.
There is 0.57g/100g of carbohydrates in mayonnaise and 3.6g/100g in plain yogurt so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 532%.
Less fat in plain yogurt
In plain yogurt is less fats than in mayonnaise.
The tables above show us that there is 74.85g/100g of fats in mayonnaise and 0.39g/100g in plain yogurt. In this case difference is about 19092%.
- Carbohydrates3.6 g
- Fat0.39 g
- Protein10.19 g
- Water85.1 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | glass | cup | half cup
- 25% CARBS.
- 69% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
Vitamins: mayonnaise vs plain yogurt
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): plain yogurt 130% more than mayonnaise
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): plain yogurt 1363% more than mayonnaise
- Vitaminium B6: plain yogurt 688% more than mayonnaise
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): plain yogurt 40% more than mayonnaise
- Vitaminium E: mayonnaise 32700% more than plain yogurt
Minerals: plain yogurt vs mayonnaise
- Calcium: plain yogurt 1275% more than mayonnaise
- Iron: mayonnaise 200% more than plain yogurt
- Magnessium: plain yogurt 1000% more than mayonnaise
- Phosphorus: mayonnaise 16200% more than plain yogurt
- Potassium: plain yogurt 605% more than mayonnaise
- Sodium: mayonnaise 1664% more than plain yogurt
- Zink: mayonnaise 16200% more than plain yogurt
Compares of natural yogurt
- Plain Yogurt vs White Cheese
- Plain Yogurt vs Cottage Cheese
- Plain Yogurt vs Whole Milk
- Plain Yogurt vs Buttermilk
- Plain Yogurt vs Goat Milk
- Plain Yogurt vs Egg Yolk
- see all compares of plain yogurt
Compares of mayonnaise
- Calories from Plain yogurt
- Calories of Pepperoni
- Calories in Ketchup
- Lobster calories per 100g
- Algae carbs per 100g
- Sausage gravy protein per 100g
- Turkey patty fat per 100g
- How many calories does lemon bar have?
- Calories in a half of ravioli with cheese and spinach
- Calories in whole ravioli with cheese and spinach
- Calories for one, two or more ravioli with cheese and spinach
- How much protein in Dove Dark Chocolate?