Pistachios: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pistachios: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in pistachios?
For example, handful of pistachios (40 g) has about 223 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful pistachios is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 32 minutes, swim for about 26 minutes or run for 22 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pistachios on charts.
Pistachios: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||27.97 g||~ 7.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||10.3 g||~ 2.9 g|
|Fat||44.44 g||~ 12.6 g|
|Protein||20.6 g||~ 5.8 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup, half cup or handful without the hutshell of pistachios?
As I wrote before 100g have 557 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup, half cup or handful without the hutshell of pistachios.
- Handful of pistachios (40g)223 kcal
- Tablespoon of pistachios (15g)84 kcal
- Cup of pistachios (120g)668 kcal
- Half cup of pistachios (60g)334 kcal
- Pistachios handful without the hutshell (20g)111 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pistachios158 kcal
- 10g of pistachios56 kcal
- 20g of pistachios111 kcal
- 50g of pistachios279 kcal
- 100g of pistachios557 kcal
Protein in pistachios
Pistachios have 20.6 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of pistachios (40 g) you can see that you will get about 8.2 g of protein.
Carbs in pistachios
Pistachios have 27.97 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of pistachios (40 g) has about 11.2 g of carbs.
Fat in pistachios
Pistachios have 44.44 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of pistachios (40 g) has about 17.8 g of fat.
handful of pistachios (40 g) has:223kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pistachios - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A553 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.87 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.16 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.3 mg
- Vitaminium B50.52 mg
- Vitaminium B61.7 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)51 mcg
- Vitaminium C5 mg
- Vitaminium E22.6 mg
Energy content of pistachios
- 19% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 67% FAT
pistachios - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1025 mg
- Phosphorus376 mg
- Magnessium121 mg
- Calcium107 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron4.15 mg
- Zink2.2 mg
- Beta karoten332 mg
Interesting charts - compare pistachios with other nuts
When you look at charts below you will see how pistachios look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does borage have?
- Calories in a half of celery
- Calories in whole celery
- Calories for one, two or more celeries
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chervil?
- How much fat in chive?
- How much protein in coriander?
- What is weight of dandelion?
- Dill calories per ounce (oz)
- Epazote calories per serving size