Pineapple Juice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pineapple juice: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in pineapple juice?
Case in point, glass full of pineapple juice (215 g) has about 114 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass of pineapple juice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 16 minutes, swim for about 13 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
Pineapple juice: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in glass of pineapple juice?
As I wrote before 100g has 53 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass of pineapple juice.
- Glass full of pineapple juice (215g)114 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pineapple juice15 kcal
- 10g of pineapple juice5 kcal
- 20g of pineapple juice11 kcal
- 50g of pineapple juice27 kcal
- 100g of pineapple juice53 kcal
Protein in pineapple juice
Pineapple juice has 0.36 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of pineapple juice (215 g) you can see that you will get about 0.8 g of protein.
Carbs in pineapple juice
Pineapple juice has 12.87 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of pineapple juice (215 g) has about 27.7 g of carbs.
Fat in pineapple juice
Pineapple juice has 0.12 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of pineapple juice (215 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
glass full of pineapple juice (215 g) has:114kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pineapple juice - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A5 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.058 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.021 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.199 mg
- Vitaminium B60.1 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.018 mcg
- Vitaminium C43.8 mg
- Vitaminium E0.02 mg
Energy content of pineapple juice
- 95% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
pineapple juice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium130 mg
- Phosphorus0.3 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium13 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.31 mg
- Zink0.3 mg
Does pineapple juice make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in pineapple juice is in the middle point in comparsion to other products from juices category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific juices, pineapple juice seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does baked potato with butter have?
- Calories in a half of cabbage soup
- Calories in whole cabbage soup
- Calories for one, two or more cabbage soup
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in egg over easy?
- How much fat in all-purpose flour?
- How much protein in mussels?
- What is weight of Lo Mein?
- Red Bull calories per ounce (oz)
- Mushrooms gravy calories per serving size