Red Bell Pepper vs Peppermint: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Pepper
At first glance, you can see that in pepper is much less calories than in peppermint.
Pepper has 31 kcal per 100g and peppermint 70 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 126%.
In pepper and in peppermint most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare pepper with peppermint in details.
Fact 2: Pepper And Peppermint Nutrition Difference
Peppermint vs Pepper: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Red bell pepper||Peppermint|
|Carbohydrates||6.03 g||14.79 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||0.94 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.1 g||8 g|
|Protein||0.99 g||3.75 g|
|Calcium||7 mg||243 mg|
|Iron||0.43 mg||5.08 mg|
|Magnessium||12 mg||80 mg|
|Potassium||211 mg||569 mg|
|Sodium||4 mg||31 mg|
|Zink||0.25 mg||1.11 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.054 mg||0.082 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.085 mg||0.266 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.979 mg||1.706 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.291 mg||0.129 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||46 mg||114 mg|
|Vitaminium C||127.7 mg||31.8 mg|
Less protein in pepper
It is aslo easy to see see that in pepper is less protein than in peppermint.
There is 3.75g per 100g of peppermint and 0.99g per 100g of pepper so using simple math we can see that difference is about 279%.
Less carbohydrates in pepper
In pepper is less carbohydrates than in peppermint.
There is 14.79g/100g of carbohydrates in peppermint and 6.03g/100g in pepper so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 145%.
Less fat in pepper
In pepper is less fats than in peppermint.
The tables above show us that there is 0.94g/100g of fats in peppermint and 0.3g/100g in pepper. In this case difference is about 213%.
- Carbohydrates6.03 g
- Fat0.3 g
- Dietary fiber2.1 g
- Protein0.99 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 78% CARBS.
- 13% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
Vitamins: peppermint vs pepper
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): peppermint 52% more than pepper
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): peppermint 213% more than pepper
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): peppermint 74% more than pepper
- Vitaminium B6: pepper 126% more than peppermint
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): peppermint 148% more than pepper
- Vitaminium C: pepper 302% more than peppermint
Minerals: pepper vs peppermint
Compares of pepper
- Pepper vs Beetroot
- Pepper vs Bok Choy
- Pepper vs Brussels Sprouts
- Pepper vs Carrot
- Pepper vs Cucumber
- Pepper vs Eggplant
- see all compares of pepper
Compares of peppermint
- Calories from Red bell pepper
- Calories of Bitter melon
- Calories in Bok choy lettuce
- Calabash calories per 100g
- Broccoli carbs per 100g
- Rapini protein per 100g
- Brussels sprouts fat per 100g
- How many calories does butternut squash have?
- Calories in a half of carrot
- Calories in whole carrot
- Calories for one, two or more carrots
- How much protein in cassava?
- Pepper vs Hot Chili Pepper nutrition
- Bok Choy vs Celery calories
- Bok Choy vs Romaine Lettuce protein
- Bok Choy vs Collards sugar
- Broccoli vs Spaghetti Squash vitamins
- Broccoli vs Romaine Lettuce dietary fiber
- Broccoli vs Edamame vitaminium C
- Broccoli vs Iceberg Lettuce magnessium
- Broccoli vs Yellow Squash potassium