Peanut Flour vs Peanut Butter: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Peanut flour
At first glance, you can see that in peanut flour is much less calories than in peanut butter.
Peanut flour has 327 kcal per 100g and peanut butter 589 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 80%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in peanut flour cames from protein and in peanut butter from fat.
See tables below to compare peanut flour with peanut butter in details.
Fact 2: Peanut flour And Peanut butter Nutrition Difference
- Calories: peanut butter - 80% more than peanut flour
- Carbohydrates: peanut flour - 61% more than peanut butter
- Fat: peanut butter - 8980% more than peanut flour
- Dietary fiber: peanut flour - 98% more than peanut butter
- Protein: peanut flour - 117% more than peanut butter
- Water: peanut flour - 584% more than peanut butter
Peanut butter vs Peanut flour: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Peanut flour||Peanut butter|
|Carbohydrates||34.7 g||21.57 g|
|Fat||0.55 g||49.94 g|
|Dietary fiber||15.8 g||8 g|
|Protein||52.2 g||24.06 g|
|Water||7.8 g||1.14 g|
|Calcium||140 mg||45 mg|
|Iron||2.1 mg||1.9 mg|
|Magnessium||370 mg||160 mg|
|Potassium||1290 mg||745 mg|
|Sodium||180 mg||486 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.7 mg||0.106 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.48 mg||0.111 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||27 mg||13.696 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.504 mg||0.418 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.248 mg||0.092 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.05 mg||6.3 mg|
More protein in peanut flour
It is aslo easy to see see that in peanut flour is more protein than in peanut butter.
There is 24.06g per 100g of peanut butter and 52.2g per 100g of peanut flour so using simple math we can see that difference is about 117%.
More carbohydrates in peanut flour
In peanut flour is more carbohydrates than in peanut butter.
There is 21.57g/100g of carbohydrates in peanut butter and 34.7g/100g in peanut flour so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 61%.
Less fat in peanut flour
In peanut flour is less fats than in peanut butter.
The tables above show us that there is 49.94g/100g of fats in peanut butter and 0.55g/100g in peanut flour. In this case difference is about 8980%.
- Carbohydrates34.7 g
- Fat0.55 g
- Dietary fiber15.8 g
- Protein52.2 g
- Water7.8 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 39% CARBS.
- 59% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
Vitamins: peanut butter vs peanut flour
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): peanut flour 560% more than peanut butter
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): peanut flour 332% more than peanut butter
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): peanut flour 97% more than peanut butter
- Vitaminium B6: peanut flour 21% more than peanut butter
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): peanut flour 170% more than peanut butter
- Vitaminium E: peanut butter 12500% more than peanut flour
Minerals: peanut flour vs peanut butter
Compares of peanut flour
- Peanut Flour vs Wheat Flour
- Peanut Flour vs Fluor
- Peanut Flour vs Almond Flour
- Peanut Flour vs Coconut Flour
- Peanut Flour vs Peanut Butter
- see all compares of peanut flour
Compares of peanut butter
- see all compares of peanut butter
- Calories from Peanut flour
- Calories of English muffin
- Calories in Potato pancake
- Fried tilapia calories per 100g
- Boiled rice carbs per 100g
- Dried coconut protein per 100g
- Red potato fat per 100g
- How many calories does sweet potato pie have?
- Calories in a half of cheese bread
- Calories in whole cheese bread
- Calories for one, two or more cheese bread
- How much protein in pretzel?