Peanut Flour vs Flour: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Peanut flour
At first glance, you can see that in peanut flour is less calories than in fluor.
Peanut flour has 327 kcal per 100g and fluor 364 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 11%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in peanut flour cames from protein and in fluor from carbs.
See tables below to compare peanut flour with fluor in details.
Fact 2: Peanut flour And Fluor Nutrition Difference
Fluor vs Peanut flour: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Peanut flour||Flour|
|Carbohydrates||34.7 g||76.31 g|
|Fat||0.55 g||0.98 g|
|Dietary fiber||15.8 g||2.7 g|
|Protein||52.2 g||10.33 g|
|Water||7.8 g||11.92 g|
|Calcium||140 mg||15 mg|
|Iron||2.1 mg||1.17 mg|
|Magnessium||370 mg||22 mg|
|Potassium||1290 mg||107 mg|
|Sodium||180 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.7 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.48 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||27 mg||1.25 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.504 mg||0.044 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.248 mg||0.026 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.05 mg||0.06 mg|
More protein in peanut flour
It is aslo easy to see see that in peanut flour is more protein than in fluor.
There is 10.33g per 100g of fluor and 52.2g per 100g of peanut flour so using simple math we can see that difference is about 405%.
Less carbohydrates in peanut flour
In peanut flour is less carbohydrates than in fluor.
There is 76.31g/100g of carbohydrates in fluor and 34.7g/100g in peanut flour so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 120%.
Less fat in peanut flour
In peanut flour is less fats than in fluor.
The tables above show us that there is 0.98g/100g of fats in fluor and 0.55g/100g in peanut flour. In this case difference is about 78%.
- Carbohydrates34.7 g
- Fat0.55 g
- Dietary fiber15.8 g
- Protein52.2 g
- Water7.8 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 39% CARBS.
- 59% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
Vitamins: fluor vs peanut flour
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): peanut flour 483% more than fluor
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): peanut flour 1100% more than fluor
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): peanut flour 2060% more than fluor
- Vitaminium B6: peanut flour 1045% more than fluor
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): peanut flour 854% more than fluor
- Vitaminium E: fluor 20% more than peanut flour
Minerals: peanut flour vs fluor
Compares of peanut flour
- Peanut Flour vs Wheat Flour
- Peanut Flour vs Fluor
- Peanut Flour vs Almond Flour
- Peanut Flour vs Coconut Flour
- Peanut Flour vs Peanut Butter
- see all compares of peanut flour
Compares of fluor
- Calories from Peanut flour
- Calories of Gin and tonic
- Calories in Honey mustard
- Fried potato calories per 100g
- Grilled chicken thigh carbs per 100g
- Boiled lobster protein per 100g
- Frozen strawberries fat per 100g
- How many calories does Twix have?
- Calories in a half of corn chips
- Calories in whole corn chips
- Calories for one, two or more corn chips
- Calories in handful of corn chips
- How much protein in KFC strip?
- Rye Flour vs Wheat Flour nutrition
- Barley Malt Flour vs Wheat Flour calories
- Ramen Noodles vs Spaghetti protein
- Ramen Noodles vs Raw Pasta sugar
- Ramen Noodles vs Rice Noodles vitamins
- Rice Noodles vs Quinoa dietary fiber
- Rice Noodles vs Raw Pasta vitaminium C
- Oats vs Corn Flakes magnessium
- Oats vs Rice potassium