Peanut Butter: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Peanut butter: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in peanut butter?
For instance, tablespoon of peanut butter (20 g) has about 118 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of peanut butter is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 17 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
Peanut butter: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in tablespoon or teaspoon of peanut butter?
As I wrote before 100g has 589 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon or teaspoon of peanut butter.
- Tablespoon of peanut butter (20g)118 kcal
- Teaspoon of peanut butter (10g)59 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of peanut butter167 kcal
- 10g of peanut butter59 kcal
- 20g of peanut butter118 kcal
- 50g of peanut butter295 kcal
- 100g of peanut butter589 kcal
Protein in peanut butter
Peanut butter has 24.06 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of peanut butter (20 g) you can see that you will get about 4.8 g of protein.
Carbs in peanut butter
Peanut butter has 21.57 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of peanut butter (20 g) has about 4.3 g of carbs.
Fat in peanut butter
Peanut butter has 49.94 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of peanut butter (20 g) has about 10 g of fat.
tablespoon of peanut butter (20 g) has:118kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
peanut butter - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.106 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.111 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)13.696 mg
- Vitaminium B60.418 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.092 mcg
- Vitaminium E6.3 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of peanut butter
- 14% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 71% FAT
peanut butter - minerals per 100g
- Potassium745 mg
- Phosphorus0.5 mg
- Magnessium160 mg
- Calcium45 mg
- Sodium486 mg
- Iron1.9 mg
- Zink0.5 mg
Does peanut butter make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in peanut butter puts this product at the top of hight calorific nuts. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific nuts, peanut butter seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other nuts.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If peanut butter contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does slurpee have?
- Calories in a half of Capri Sun drink
- Calories in whole Capri Sun drink
- Calories for one, two or more Capri Sun drinks
- Calories in glass of Capri Sun drinks
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in t-bone steak?
- How much fat in chicken pot pie?
- How much protein in apple pie?
- What is weight of roti?
- Wendy's Chicken Nuggets calories per ounce (oz)
- Roast beef sandwich calories per serving size