Peach vs Persimmon: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Peach vs persimmon - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in peach is much more calories than in persimmon.
Peach has 39 kcal per 100g and persimmon 70 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 79 %.
In peach and in persimmon most calories came from carbs.
peach or persimmon - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: persimmon - 79% more than peach
- Carbohydrates: persimmon - 95% more than peach
- Dietary fiber: persimmon - 140% more than peach
- Protein: peach - 57% more than persimmon
Peach vs persimmon nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||9.54 g||18.59 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.5 g||3.6 g|
|Protein||0.91 g||0.58 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||8 mg|
|Iron||0.25 mg||0.15 mg|
|Magnessium||9 mg||9 mg|
|Phosphorus||11 mg||17 mg|
|Potassium||190 mg||161 mg|
|Zink||0.17 mg||0.11 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.024 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.031 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.806 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.025 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||4 mg||8 mg|
|Vitaminium C||6.6 mg||7.5 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.73 mg||0.73 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.6 mg||2.6 mg|
|Beta karoten||162 mg||253 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in peach is more protein than in persimmon.
There is 0.58g per 100g of persimmon and 0.91g per 100g of peach so using simple math we can see that difference is about 57 %.
In peach is less carbohydrates than in persimmon.
There is 18.59g/100g of carbohydrates in persimmon and 9.54g/100g in peach so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 95 %.
In peach is fats than in persimmon.
The tables above show us that there is g/100g of fats in persimmon and 0.25g/100g in peach. In this case difference is about 0 %.
See tables below to compare peach with persimmon in details.
- Carbohydrates9.54 g
- Dietary fiber1.5 g
- Protein0.91 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | diced | standard can | without the water
- 87% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
Vitamins: persimmon vs peach
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): persimmon 25% more than peach
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): peach 55% more than persimmon
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): peach 706% more than persimmon
- Vitaminium B6: persimmon 300% more than peach
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): persimmon 100% more than peach
- Vitaminium C: persimmon 14% more than peach
- Vitaminium E: persimmon 0% more than peach
- Vitaminium K: persimmon 0% more than peach
- Beta karoten: persimmon 56% more than peach
Minerals: peach vs persimmon
Compares of peach
- Peach vs Apple
- Peach vs Apricot
- Peach vs Avocado
- Peach vs Banana
- Peach vs Melon
- Peach vs Cranberries
- see all compares of peach
Compares of persimmon
- Calories from Peach
- Calories of Pear
- Calories in Persimmon
- Pineapple calories per 100g
- Plum carbs per 100g
- Pomegranate protein per 100g
- Quince fruit fat per 100g
- How many calories do raspberries have?
- Calories in a half of carambola
- Calories in whole carambola
- Calories for one, two or more carambola fruits
- How much protein in strawberry?