Parboiled Rice vs Rice: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Parboiled rice
At first glance, you can see that in parboiled rice is much more calories than in white rice.
Parboiled rice has 374 kcal per 100g and white rice 130 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 188%.
In parboiled rice and in white rice most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare parboiled rice with white rice in details.
Fact 2: Parboiled rice And White rice Nutrition Difference
- Calories: parboiled rice - 188% more than white rice
- Carbohydrates: parboiled rice - 187% more than white rice
- Fat: parboiled rice - 268% more than white rice
- Dietary fiber: parboiled rice - 350% more than white rice
- Protein: parboiled rice - 179% more than white rice
- Water: white rice - 594% more than parboiled rice
White rice vs Parboiled rice: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Parboiled rice||Rice|
|Carbohydrates||80.89 g||28.17 g|
|Fat||1.03 g||0.28 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.8 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||7.51 g||2.69 g|
|Water||9.86 g||68.44 g|
|Calcium||71 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||0.74 mg||0.2 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||12 mg|
|Potassium||174 mg||35 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.224 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.05 mg||0.013 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||5.048 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.452 mg||0.093 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.008 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.03 mg||0.04 mg|
More protein in parboiled rice
It is aslo easy to see see that in parboiled rice is more protein than in white rice.
There is 2.69g per 100g of white rice and 7.51g per 100g of parboiled rice so using simple math we can see that difference is about 179%.
More carbohydrates in parboiled rice
In parboiled rice is more carbohydrates than in white rice.
There is 28.17g/100g of carbohydrates in white rice and 80.89g/100g in parboiled rice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 187%.
More fat in parboiled rice
In parboiled rice is more fats than in white rice.
The tables above show us that there is 0.28g/100g of fats in white rice and 1.03g/100g in parboiled rice. In this case difference is about 268%.
- Carbohydrates80.89 g
- Fat1.03 g
- Dietary fiber1.8 g
- Protein7.51 g
- Water9.86 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | glass | cup | half cup
- 89% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: white rice vs parboiled rice
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): parboiled rice 1020% more than white rice
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): parboiled rice 285% more than white rice
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): parboiled rice 1162% more than white rice
- Vitaminium B6: parboiled rice 386% more than white rice
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): parboiled rice 167% more than white rice
- Vitaminium E: white rice 33% more than parboiled rice
Minerals: parboiled rice vs white rice
Compares of parboiled rice
- Parboiled Rice vs Brown Rice
- Parboiled Rice vs Jasmine Rice
- Parboiled Rice vs White Rice
- Parboiled Rice vs Basmati Rice
- Parboiled Rice vs Red Rice
- Parboiled Rice vs Quinoa
- see all compares of parboiled rice
Compares of white rice
- Calories from Parboiled rice
- Calories of Sour cream 18% fat
- Calories in Turkey frankfurters
- Lard calories per 100g
- Shark meat carbs per 100g
- Peanut milk protein per 100g
- Fritos fat per 100g
- How many calories does no bake cookie have?
- Calories in a half of freeze pop
- Calories in whole freeze pop
- Calories for one, two or more freeze pops
- How much protein in thai tea?
- Parboiled Rice vs Basmati Rice nutrition
- Parboiled Rice vs Red Rice calories
- Parboiled Rice vs Quinoa protein
- Pastry Flour vs Bread Flour sugar
- Peanut Flour vs Peanut Butter vitamins
- Potato Flour vs Rice Flour dietary fiber
- Pasta vs Bread vitaminium C
- Pasta vs Potato magnessium
- Rice Flour vs All-Purpose Flour potassium