Papaya vs Pineapple: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Papaya vs pineapple - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in papaya is more calories than in pineapple.
Papaya has 43 kcal per 100g and pineapple 50 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 16 %.
In papaya and in pineapple most calories came from carbs.
papaya or pineapple - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: pineapple - 16% more than papaya
- Carbohydrates: pineapple - 69% more than papaya
- Fat: papaya - 117% more than pineapple
- Dietary fiber: papaya - 21% more than pineapple
- Protein: pineapple - 15% more than papaya
Papaya vs pineapple nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||8 g||13.52 g|
|Fat||0.26 g||0.12 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.7 g||1.4 g|
|Protein||0.47 g||0.54 g|
|Calcium||20 mg||13 mg|
|Iron||0.25 mg||0.29 mg|
|Magnessium||21 mg||12 mg|
|Phosphorus||10 mg||8 mg|
|Potassium||182 mg||109 mg|
|Sodium||8 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.08 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.023 mg||0.079 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.027 mg||0.018 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.338 mg||0.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.038 mg||0.112 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||37 mg||18 mg|
|Vitaminium C||60.9 mg||47.8 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.3 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.6 mg||0.07 mg|
|Beta karoten||276 mg||35 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in papaya is less protein than in pineapple.
There is 0.54g per 100g of pineapple and 0.47g per 100g of papaya so using simple math we can see that difference is about 15 %.
In papaya is less carbohydrates than in pineapple.
There is 13.52g/100g of carbohydrates in pineapple and 8g/100g in papaya so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 69 %.
In papaya is more fats than in pineapple.
The tables above show us that there is 0.12g/100g of fats in pineapple and 0.26g/100g in papaya. In this case difference is about 117 %.
See tables below to compare papaya with pineapple in details.
- Carbohydrates8 g
- Fat0.26 g
- Dietary fiber1.7 g
- Protein0.47 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | pieces | cup | mashed
- 88% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
Vitamins: pineapple vs papaya
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pineapple 243% more than papaya
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): papaya 50% more than pineapple
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pineapple 48% more than papaya
- Vitaminium B6: pineapple 195% more than papaya
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): papaya 106% more than pineapple
- Vitaminium C: papaya 27% more than pineapple
- Vitaminium E: papaya 1400% more than pineapple
- Vitaminium K: papaya 3614% more than pineapple
- Beta karoten: papaya 689% more than pineapple
Minerals: papaya vs pineapple
Compares of papaya
- Papaya vs Apple
- Papaya vs Apricot
- Papaya vs Avocado
- Papaya vs Banana
- Papaya vs Blackberries
- Papaya vs Blueberries
- see all compares of papaya
Compares of pineapple
- Calories from Papaya
- Calories of Passion fruit
- Calories in Peach
- Pear calories per 100g
- Persimmon carbs per 100g
- Pineapple protein per 100g
- Plum fat per 100g
- How many calories does pomegranate have?
- Calories in a half of raspberries
- Calories in whole raspberries
- Calories for one, two or more raspberries
- Calories in handful of raspberries
- How much protein in sapodilla?