Oyster - nutrition vitamins and health benefits
Glycemic index, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, fat and other macroelements in oyster
What oyster looks like compared to other seafood
Compared to other seafood, oyster is distinguished by the content of iron, phosphorus, water and calcium. It also contains dose of protein, vitamin B2 and zinc.
See all nutrition data of oyster on charts.
oyster - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A 44 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.018 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.09 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 0.925 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.031 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid) 0.007 mcg
- Vitaminium E 0.85 mg
- Vitaminium K 0.001 mg
Energy content of oyster
- 22% CARBS
- 47% PROTEIN
- 31% FAT
oyster - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 156 mg
- Phosphorus 1 mg
- Magnessium 18 mg
- Calcium 59 mg
- Sodium 85 mg
- Iron 4.61 mg
- Zink 1 mg
Oyster - nutrition per 100g
How much protein in oyster?
Oyster has 5.71 g protein per 100g.
Medium size oyster (30 g) has about 1.7 g of protein.
How much carbs in oyster?
Oyster has 2.72 g carbs (carbohydrates) per 100g.
Medium size oyster (30 g) has about 0.8 g of carbs.
How much does a oyster weight? (what is weight of oyster)
Medium size oyster weights about.30g.
How much dietary fiber in oyster?
0 g of dietary fiber - oyster has no dietary fiber.
Does oyster have gluten?
Oyster has no gluten. It seems safe people sensitive to gluten or with diagnosed celiac disease.
How much vitaminium C does oyster have?
0 g of vitaminium C - oyster has no vitaminium C.
How much magnessium does oyster have?
Oyster has 18 mg of magnessium per 100g.
Medium size oyster (30 g) has about 5.4 mg of magnessium. It is about 1% of daily magnessium intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
Waht is glycemic index of oyster?
We are looking for confirmed information about glycemic index of oyster. Come back to us in a few days.
Charts - compare oyster with other seafood
When you look at charts below you will see how oyster looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Other products nutrition:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does actimel have?
- What kind of minerals do fish sticks contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in chocolate?
- What kind of vitamins in milk?
- How much dietary fiber in chicken?
- Does grape juice have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in red wine?
- How much magnessium in beef jerky?
- What is glycemic index of tiramisu?
- How much protein in mcchicken?
- What is weight of dinner roll?