Octopus - nutrition vitamins and health benefits
Glycemic index, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, fat and other macroelements in octopus
See the details of octopus compared to other seafood
Compared to other seafood, octopus is distinguished by the content of iron, potassium, sodium and water. It also contains dose of vitamin B1 and vitamin B3 (niacin).
See all nutrition data of octopus on charts.
octopus - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A 150 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.03 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 2.1 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.36 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid) 0.016 mcg
- Vitaminium C 5 mg
- Vitaminium E 1.2 mg
Energy content of octopus
- 11% CARBS
- 77% PROTEIN
- 12% FAT
octopus - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 350 mg
- Phosphorus 0.1 mg
- Magnessium 30 mg
- Calcium 53 mg
- Sodium 230 mg
- Iron 5.3 mg
- Zink 0.1 mg
Octopus - nutrition per 100g
How much protein in octopus?
Octopus has 14.91 g protein per 100g.
How much carbs in octopus?
Octopus has 2.2 g carbs (carbohydrates) per 100g.
How much does a octopus weight? (what is weight of octopus)
We are just checking weight of octopus. Come back to us in a few days. In the meantime we will use nutrition values per 100g octopus.
How much dietary fiber in octopus?
0 g of dietary fiber - octopus has no dietary fiber.
Does octopus have gluten?
Octopus has no gluten. It seems safe people sensitive to gluten or with diagnosed celiac disease.
How much vitaminium C does octopus have?
Octopus has 5 mg of vitaminium C per 100g.
100g has about 5 mg of vitaminium C. It is about 3% of daily vitaminium C intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
How much magnessium does octopus have?
Octopus has 30 mg of magnessium per 100g.
100g has about 30 mg of magnessium. It is about 8% of daily magnessium intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
Waht is glycemic index of octopus?
We are looking for confirmed information about glycemic index of octopus. Come back to us in a few days.
Charts - compare octopus with other seafood
When you look at charts below you will see how octopus looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Other products nutrition:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does acerola have?
- What kind of minerals do breadsticks contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in jam?
- What kind of vitamins in swiss cheese?
- How much dietary fiber in margarine?
- Does dried fig have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in almond milk?
- How much magnessium in rabbit?
- What is glycemic index of tofu?
- How much protein in mcroyal?
- What is weight of burger bing hamburger?