Oatmeal vs Egg: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Oatmeal
At first glance, you can see that in oatmeal is much less calories than in egg.
Oatmeal has 68 kcal per 100g and egg 143 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 110%.
In oatmeal and in egg most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare oatmeal with egg in details.
Fact 2: Oatmeal And Egg Nutrition Difference
Egg vs Oatmeal: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||11.67 g||0.72 g|
|Fat||1.36 g||9.51 g|
|Protein||2.37 g||12.56 g|
|Water||84.03 g||76.15 g|
|Calcium||80 mg||56 mg|
|Iron||5.96 mg||1.75 mg|
|Magnessium||26 mg||12 mg|
|Phosphorus||77 mg||0.3 mg|
|Potassium||61 mg||138 mg|
|Sodium||49 mg||142 mg|
|Zink||0.62 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.215 mg||0.457 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.025 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.29 mg||0.17 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||39 mg||0.047 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.07 mg||1.05 mg|
Less protein in oatmeal
It is aslo easy to see see that in oatmeal is less protein than in egg.
There is 12.56g per 100g of egg and 2.37g per 100g of oatmeal so using simple math we can see that difference is about 430%.
More carbohydrates in oatmeal
In oatmeal is more carbohydrates than in egg.
There is 0.72g/100g of carbohydrates in egg and 11.67g/100g in oatmeal so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 1521%.
Less fat in oatmeal
In oatmeal is less fats than in egg.
The tables above show us that there is 9.51g/100g of fats in egg and 1.36g/100g in oatmeal. In this case difference is about 599%.
- Carbohydrates11.67 g
- Fat1.36 g
- Protein2.37 g
- Water84.03 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | glass
- 68% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 18% FAT
Vitamins: egg vs oatmeal
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): egg 113% more than oatmeal
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): oatmeal 3933% more than egg
- Vitaminium B6: oatmeal 71% more than egg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): oatmeal 82879% more than egg
- Vitaminium E: egg 1400% more than oatmeal
Minerals: oatmeal vs egg
Compares of oatmeal
- Oatmeal vs Couscous
- Oatmeal vs Cooked Pasta
- Oatmeal vs Muesli
- Oatmeal vs Spaghetti
- Oatmeal vs Buckwheat
- Oatmeal vs Red Lentils
- see all compares of oatmeal
Compares of egg
- Calories from Oatmeal
- Calories of Hamburger McDonalds
- Calories in Cuban bread
- Fried egg calories per 100g
- Turkey carbs per 100g
- Pineapple juice protein per 100g
- Flounder (fillet, meat) fat per 100g
- How many calories does argan oil have?
- Calories in a half of protein bar
- Calories in whole protein bar
- Calories for one, two or more protein bars
- How much protein in udon noodles?
- Oatmeal vs Bagel nutrition
- Parboiled Rice vs Rice calories
- Parboiled Rice vs Basmati Rice protein
- Parboiled Rice vs Red Rice sugar
- Parboiled Rice vs Quinoa vitamins
- Pastry Flour vs Bread Flour dietary fiber
- Peanut Flour vs Peanut Butter vitaminium C
- Potato Flour vs Rice Flour magnessium
- Pasta vs Bread potassium