Oatmeal vs Bagel: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Oatmeal
At first glance, you can see that in oatmeal is much less calories than in bagel.
Oatmeal has 68 kcal per 100g and bagel 250 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 268%.
In oatmeal and in bagel most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare oatmeal with bagel in details.
Fact 2: Oatmeal And Bagel Nutrition Difference
Bagel vs Oatmeal: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||11.67 g||48.89 g|
|Fat||1.36 g||1.53 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.7 g||4.1 g|
|Protein||2.37 g||10.2 g|
|Water||84.03 g||37.55 g|
|Calcium||80 mg||105 mg|
|Iron||5.96 mg||2.76 mg|
|Magnessium||26 mg||51 mg|
|Potassium||61 mg||165 mg|
|Sodium||49 mg||439 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.215 mg||0.209 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.025 mg||3.37 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.29 mg||0.147 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||39 mg||0.108 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.07 mg||0.32 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.4 mg||0.002 mg|
Less protein in oatmeal
It is aslo easy to see see that in oatmeal is less protein than in bagel.
There is 10.2g per 100g of bagel and 2.37g per 100g of oatmeal so using simple math we can see that difference is about 330%.
Less carbohydrates in oatmeal
In oatmeal is less carbohydrates than in bagel.
There is 48.89g/100g of carbohydrates in bagel and 11.67g/100g in oatmeal so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 319%.
Less fat in oatmeal
In oatmeal is less fats than in bagel.
The tables above show us that there is 1.53g/100g of fats in bagel and 1.36g/100g in oatmeal. In this case difference is about 13%.
- Carbohydrates11.67 g
- Fat1.36 g
- Dietary fiber1.7 g
- Protein2.37 g
- Water84.03 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | glass
- 68% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 18% FAT
Vitamins: bagel vs oatmeal
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): oatmeal 3% more than bagel
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): bagel 11% more than oatmeal
- Vitaminium B6: oatmeal 97% more than bagel
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): oatmeal 36011% more than bagel
- Vitaminium E: bagel 357% more than oatmeal
- Vitaminium K: oatmeal 19900% more than bagel
Minerals: oatmeal vs bagel
Compares of oatmeal
- Oatmeal vs Couscous
- Oatmeal vs Cooked Pasta
- Oatmeal vs Muesli
- Oatmeal vs Spaghetti
- Oatmeal vs Buckwheat
- Oatmeal vs Red Lentils
- see all compares of oatmeal
Compares of bagel
- see all compares of bagel
- Calories from Oatmeal
- Calories of Hamburger McDonalds
- Calories in Cuban bread
- Twix calories per 100g
- Greek yoghurt carbs per 100g
- Salami protein per 100g
- Almond flakes fat per 100g
- How many calories does octopus have?
- Calories in a half of Queso Fresco cheese
- Calories in whole Queso Fresco cheese
- Calories for one, two or more Queso Fresco
- Calories in slice of Queso Fresco cheese
- How much protein in Blow Pop?
- Parboiled Rice vs Rice nutrition
- Parboiled Rice vs Basmati Rice calories
- Parboiled Rice vs Red Rice protein
- Parboiled Rice vs Quinoa sugar
- Pastry Flour vs Bread Flour vitamins
- Peanut Flour vs Peanut Butter dietary fiber
- Potato Flour vs Rice Flour vitaminium C
- Pasta vs Bread magnessium
- Pasta vs Potato potassium