Natural Yogurt: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Natural yogurt: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in natural yogurt?
For instance, tablespoon of natural yogurt (25 g) has about 15 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon natural yogurt is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of natural yogurt on charts.
Natural yogurt: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.6 g||~ 1 g|
|Fat||0.39 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Protein||10.19 g||~ 2.9 g|
|Water||85.1 g||~ 24.1 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or half cup of natural yogurt?
As I wrote before 100g has 59 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or half cup of natural yogurt.
- Tablespoon of natural yogurt (25g)15 kcal
- Teaspoon of natural yogurt (12g)7 kcal
- Glass full of natural yogurt (240g)142 kcal
- Cup of natural yogurt (245g)145 kcal
- Half cup of natural yogurt (122.5g)72 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of natural yogurt17 kcal
- 10g of natural yogurt6 kcal
- 20g of natural yogurt12 kcal
- 50g of natural yogurt30 kcal
- 100g of natural yogurt59 kcal
Protein in natural yogurt
Natural yogurt has 10.19 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of natural yogurt (25 g) you can see that you will get about 2.5 g of protein.
Carbs in natural yogurt
Natural yogurt has 3.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of natural yogurt (25 g) has about 0.9 g of carbs.
Fat in natural yogurt
Natural yogurt has 0.39 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of natural yogurt (25 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of natural yogurt (25 g) has:15kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
natural yogurt - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A4 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.023 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.278 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.208 mg
- Vitaminium B60.063 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.01 mg
Energy content of natural yogurt
- 25% CARBS
- 69% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
natural yogurt - minerals per 100g
- Potassium141 mg
- Phosphorus1 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium110 mg
- Sodium36 mg
- Iron0.07 mg
- Zink1 mg
Interesting charts - compare natural yogurt with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how natural yogurt looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Pozole soup have?
- Calories in a half of Digiorno Pizza
- Calories in whole Digiorno Pizza
- Calories for one, two or more Digiorno Pizza
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Club Crackers?
- How much fat in pineapple salad?
- How much protein in chicken finger?
- What is weight of rose apple?
- Wheat Thins calories per ounce (oz)
- Chicken strip calories per serving size