Milk - nutrition vitamins and health benefits
Glycemic index, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, fat and other macroelements in milk
See the details of milk compared to other dairy
Compared to other dairy, milk is distinguished by the content of potassium, sugar, water and calcium. It also contains dose of iron, magnesium and protein.
See all nutrition data of milk on charts.
milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A 105 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.105 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 0.043 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.034 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid) 0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium C 0.9 mg
- Vitaminium E 0.08 mg
Energy content of milk
- 29% CARBS
- 20% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
milk - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 253 mg
- Phosphorus 0.3 mg
- Magnessium 5 mg
- Calcium 101 mg
- Sodium 3 mg
- Iron 0.05 mg
- Zink 0.3 mg
Milk - nutrition per 100g
How much protein in milk?
Milk has 3.1 g protein per 100g.
Glass (220 g) has about 6.8 g of protein.
How much carbs in milk?
Milk has 4.46 g carbs (carbohydrates) per 100g.
Glass (220 g) has about 9.8 g of carbs.
How much does a milk weight? (what is weight of milk)
Glass of milk weights about 220g.
Small glass (100ml) of milk weights about 100g.
Small glass (40ml) ofmilk weights about 40g.
How much dietary fiber in milk?
0 g of dietary fiber - milk has no dietary fiber.
Does milk have gluten?
Milk has no gluten. It seems safe people sensitive to gluten or with diagnosed celiac disease.
How much vitaminium C does milk have?
Milk has 0.9 mg of vitaminium C per 100g.
Glass (220 g) has about 1.98 mg of vitaminium C. It is about 1% of daily vitaminium C intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
How much magnessium does milk have?
Milk has 5 mg of magnessium per 100g.
Glass (220 g) has about 11 mg of magnessium. It is about 3% of daily magnessium intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
Waht is glycemic index of milk?
We are looking for confirmed information about glycemic index of milk. Come back to us in a few days.
Charts - compare milk with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Other products nutrition:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does chicken have?
- What kind of minerals does grape juice contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in red wine?
- What kind of vitamins in beef jerky?
- How much dietary fiber in tiramisu?
- Does mcchicken have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in dinner roll?
- How much magnessium in goat cheese?
- What is glycemic index of blood sausage?
- How much protein in pork?
- What is weight of herring?