Milk - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How many calories in milk?
100g of milk has about 61 calories (kcal).
To illustrate, glass (220 g) has about 134 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass (220 g) is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 19 minutes, swim for about 16 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
Calories in milk came from protein in 20%, from carbs in 29% and from fat in 51%.
milk - calories table
- Glass full of milk (220g)134 kcal
- Small glass (100ml) of milk (100g)61 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of milk (40g)24 kcal
- 10g of milk6 kcal
- 20g of milk12 kcal
- 50g of milk31 kcal
- 100g of milk61 kcal
- 200g of milk122 kcal
- 500g of milk305 kcal
Milk - calories and nutrition per 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How many calories in milk?
★ What is the weight of milk?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in milk?
How much dietary fiber in milk?
Does milk have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in milk?
How much magnesium in milk?
Glycemic index of milk?
How much protein in milk?
How much does a milk weight?
Glass of milk weights about 220g.
Small glass (100ml) of milk weights about 100g.
Small glass (40ml) ofmilk weights about 40g.
Does milk cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely low number of calories in milk puts this product at the top of low calorific dairy. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific dairy, milk seems to be a good choice.
glass (220 g) has:134kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chicken have?
- What kind of minerals does grape juice contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in red wine?
- What kind of vitamins in beef jerky?
- How much dietary fiber in tiramisu?
- Does wholemeal pasta have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in sponge cake?
- How much magnessium in goat cheese?
- What is glycemic index of blood sausage?
- How much protein in pork?
- What is weight of herring?