Mandarin Juice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Mandarin juice: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in mandarin juice?
For instance, glass full of mandarin juice (215 g) has about 92 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass mandarin juice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See also Mandarin juice vitamins and minerals
Mandarin juice: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in glass of mandarin juice?
As I wrote before 100g has 43 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass of mandarin juice.
- Glass full of mandarin juice (215g)92 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mandarin juice12 kcal
- 10g of mandarin juice4 kcal
- 20g of mandarin juice9 kcal
- 50g of mandarin juice22 kcal
- 100g of mandarin juice43 kcal
Protein in mandarin juice
Mandarin juice has 0.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of mandarin juice (215 g) you can see that you will get about 1.1 g of protein.
Carbs in mandarin juice
Mandarin juice has 10.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of mandarin juice (215 g) has about 21.7 g of carbs.
Fat in mandarin juice
Mandarin juice has 0.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of mandarin juice (215 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
glass full of mandarin juice (215 g) has:92kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
mandarin juice - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A253 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.06 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.1 mg
- Vitaminium B60.042 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium C31 mg
- Vitaminium E0.13 mg
Energy content of mandarin juice
- 91% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
mandarin juice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium178 mg
- Phosphorus13 mg
- Magnessium8 mg
- Calcium18 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.2 mg
- Zink13 mg
Does mandarin juice make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in mandarin juice is in the middle point in comparsion to other products from juices category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific juices, mandarin juice seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Key Lime pie have?
- Calories in a half of sriracha sauce
- Calories in whole sriracha sauce
- Calories for one, two or more sriracha sauce
- Calories in tablespoon of sriracha sauce
- Calories in teaspoon of sriracha sauce
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in honey bun?
- How much fat in cooked ground beef?
- How much protein in garbanzo beans?
- What is weight of yellow bell pepper?
- Lime calories per ounce (oz)
- Scone calories per serving size