Luncheon meat - nutrition vitamins and health benefits
Glycemic index, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, fat and other macroelements in luncheon meat
luncheon meat charateristics
See the details of luncheon meat compared to other meat
Compared to other meat, luncheon meat is distinguished by the content of phosphorus, sodium, vitamin B1 and cholesterol. It also contains dose of potassium, vitamin B2 and zinc.
See all nutrition data of luncheon meat on charts.
luncheon meat - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.712 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.19 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 4.162 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.26 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid) 0.001 mcg
- Vitaminium E 0.27 mg
Energy content of luncheon meat
- 3% CARBS
- 25% PROTEIN
- 72% FAT
luncheon meat - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 311 mg
- Phosphorus 0.7 mg
- Magnessium 16 mg
- Calcium 10 mg
- Sodium 1245 mg
- Iron 0.79 mg
- Zink 0.7 mg
Luncheon meat - nutrition per 100g
How much protein in luncheon meat?
Luncheon meat has 16.28 g protein per 100g.
One slice (35 g) has about 5.7 g of protein.
How much carbs in luncheon meat?
Luncheon meat has 1.84 g carbs (carbohydrates) per 100g.
One slice (35 g) has about 0.6 g of carbs.
How much does a luncheon meat weight? (what is weight of luncheon meat)
Slice of luncheon meat weights about 35g.
How much dietary fiber in luncheon meat?
0 g of dietary fiber - luncheon meat has no dietary fiber.
Does luncheon meat have gluten?
Luncheon meat has no gluten. It seems safe people sensitive to gluten or with diagnosed celiac disease.
How much vitaminium C does luncheon meat have?
0 g of vitaminium C - luncheon meat has no vitaminium C.
How much magnessium does luncheon meat have?
Luncheon meat has 16 mg of magnessium per 100g.
One slice (35 g) has about 5.6 mg of magnessium. It is about 1% of daily magnessium intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
Waht is glycemic index of luncheon meat?
We are looking for confirmed information about glycemic index of luncheon meat. Come back to us in a few days.
Charts - compare luncheon meat with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how luncheon meat looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Other products nutrition:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does minced pork have?
- What kind of minerals does surimi contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in oat milk?
- What kind of vitamins in alcohol-free beer?
- How much dietary fiber in fries?
- Does edam cheese have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in almond oil?
- How much magnessium in dried apricots?
- What is glycemic index of gin?
- How much protein in peanut butter?
- What is weight of tomato soup?