Luncheon Meat: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Luncheon meat: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in luncheon meat?
For example, slice of luncheon meat (35 g) has about 92 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice luncheon meat is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See also Luncheon meat vitamins and minerals
Luncheon meat: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in slice, cup or half cup of luncheon meat?
As I wrote before 100g has 263 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. slice, cup or half cup of luncheon meat.
- Slice of luncheon meat (35g)92 kcal
- Cup of luncheon meat (165g)434 kcal
- Half cup of luncheon meat (82.5g)217 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of luncheon meat75 kcal
- 10g of luncheon meat26 kcal
- 20g of luncheon meat53 kcal
- 50g of luncheon meat132 kcal
- 100g of luncheon meat263 kcal
Protein in luncheon meat
Luncheon meat has 16.28 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of luncheon meat (35 g) you can see that you will get about 5.7 g of protein.
Carbs in luncheon meat
Luncheon meat has 1.84 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of luncheon meat (35 g) has about 0.6 g of carbs.
Fat in luncheon meat
Luncheon meat has 20.68 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of luncheon meat (35 g) has about 7.2 g of fat.
slice of luncheon meat (35 g) has:92kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
luncheon meat - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.712 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.19 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.162 mg
- Vitaminium B60.26 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.27 mg
Energy content of luncheon meat
- 3% CARBS
- 25% PROTEIN
- 72% FAT
luncheon meat - minerals per 100g
- Potassium311 mg
- Phosphorus0.7 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium1245 mg
- Iron0.79 mg
- Zink0.7 mg
Does luncheon meat cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in luncheon meat puts this product at the top of hight calorific cold cuts. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific cold cuts, luncheon meat seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other cold cuts.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If luncheon meat contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Lucky Charms have?
- Calories in a half of chia pudding
- Calories in whole chia pudding
- Calories for one, two or more chia pudding
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in black bean salad?
- How much fat in popcorn cake?
- How much protein in Sangria?
- What is weight of pink lady apple?
- Fried fish calories per ounce (oz)
- Protein shake (ready to drink) calories per serving size