Lobster - nutrition vitamins and health benefits
Glycemic index, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, fat and other macroelements in lobster
What lobster looks like compared to other seafood
Compared to other seafood, lobster is distinguished by the content of magnesium, protein, water and calcium. It also contains dose of phosphorus, potassium and cholesterol.
See all nutrition data of lobster on charts.
lobster - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A 4 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.014 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 1.591 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.104 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid) 0.01 mcg
- Vitaminium E 0.87 mg
Energy content of lobster
- 0% CARBS
- 91% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
lobster - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 200 mg
- Phosphorus 1 mg
- Magnessium 38 mg
- Calcium 84 mg
- Sodium 423 mg
- Iron 0.26 mg
- Zink 1 mg
Lobster - nutrition per 100g
How much protein in lobsters?
Lobsters have 16.52 g protein per 100g.
Medium size lobster (120 g) has about 19.8 g of protein.
How much carbs in lobsters?
0 g of carbs - lobsters have no carbs (carbohydrates).
How much does a lobster weight? (what is weight of lobster)
Medium size lobster weights about.120g.
How much dietary fiber in lobsters?
0 g of dietary fiber - lobsters have no dietary fiber.
Do lobsters have gluten?
Lobsters have no gluten. They can be consumed by people sensitive to gluten or diagnosed celiac disease.
How much vitaminium C does lobster have?
0 g of vitaminium C - lobsters have no vitaminium C.
How much magnessium does lobster have?
Lobsters have 38 mg of magnessium per 100g.
Medium size lobster (120 g) has about 45.6 mg of magnessium. It is about 11% of daily magnessium intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
Waht is glycemic index of lobster?
We are looking for confirmed information about glycemic index of lobsters. Come back to us in a few days.
Charts - compare lobster with other seafood
When you look at charts below you will see how lobster looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Other products nutrition:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does algae have?
- What kind of minerals does honey contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in halvah?
- What kind of vitamins in parmesan?
- How much dietary fiber in butter 60% fat?
- Does dried cranberries have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in whisky?
- How much magnessium in horseflesh?
- What is glycemic index of toast?
- How much protein in kefir?
- What is weight of boiled egg?