Linseed Oil: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Linseed oil: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in linseed oil?
To illustrate, tablespoon of linseed oil (12 g) has about 106 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon linseed oil is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 15 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See also Linseed oil vitamins and minerals
Linseed oil: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of linseed oil?
As I wrote before 100g has 884 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of linseed oil.
- Tablespoon of linseed oil (12g)106 kcal
- Teaspoon of linseed oil (4g)35 kcal
- Cup of linseed oil (213g)1883 kcal
- Half cup of linseed oil (106.5g)941 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of linseed oil251 kcal
- 10g of linseed oil88 kcal
- 20g of linseed oil177 kcal
- 50g of linseed oil442 kcal
- 100g of linseed oil884 kcal
Protein in linseed oil
Linseed oil has 0.11 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of linseed oil (12 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in linseed oil
0 g of carbs - linseed oil has no carbohydrates.
Fat in linseed oil
Linseed oil has 99.98 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of linseed oil (12 g) has about 12 g of fat.
tablespoon of linseed oil (12 g) has:106kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
linseed oil - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium E0.47 mg
- Vitaminium K0.009 mg
Energy content of linseed oil
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
linseed oil - minerals per 100g
- Phosphorus9.3 mg
- Calcium1 mg
- Zink9.3 mg
Does linseed oil make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in linseed oil puts this product at the top of hight calorific fats and oils. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific fats and oils, linseed oil seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other fats and oils.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If linseed oil contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Cabernet Sauvignon have?
- Calories in a half of dosa
- Calories in whole dosa
- Calories for one, two or more dosa
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sugar packet?
- How much fat in provolone cheese?
- How much protein in belgian waffle?
- What is weight of lamb chop?
- Dr Pepper calories per ounce (oz)
- Vodka and lemonade calories per serving size