Linseed: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Linseed: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in linseed?
For instance, handful of linseed (35 g) has about 187 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of linseed is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 9.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 27 minutes, swim for about 22 minutes or run for 19 minutes.
Linseed: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in handful, tablespoon or glass of linseed?
As I wrote before 100g has 534 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon or glass of linseed.
- Handful of linseed (35g)187 kcal
- Tablespoon of linseed (15g)80 kcal
- Glass full of linseed (145g)774 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of linseed151 kcal
- 10g of linseed53 kcal
- 20g of linseed107 kcal
- 50g of linseed267 kcal
- 100g of linseed534 kcal
Protein in linseed
Linseed has 18.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of linseed (35 g) you can see that you will get about 6.4 g of protein.
Carbs in linseed
Linseed has 28.8 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of linseed (35 g) has about 10.1 g of carbs.
Fat in linseed
Linseed has 42.16 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of linseed (35 g) has about 14.8 g of fat.
handful of linseed (35 g) has:187kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
linseed - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)1.64 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.161 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.08 mg
- Vitaminium B50.985 mg
- Vitaminium B60.473 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)87 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.6 mg
- Vitaminium E19.95 mg
- Vitaminium K4.3 mg
Energy content of linseed
- 20% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 67% FAT
linseed - minerals per 100g
- Potassium813 mg
- Magnessium392 mg
- Calcium255 mg
- Sodium30 mg
- Iron5.73 mg
- Zink4.34 mg
Does linseed make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in linseed is in the middle point in comparsion to other products from seeds category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific seeds, linseed seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do pumpkin seeds have?
- Calories in handful of sesame seeds
- Calories in tablespoon of sesame seeds
- Calories in glass of sesame seeds
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sunflower?
- How much fat in walnuts?
- How much protein in basil?
- What is weight of borage?
- Burdock calories per ounce (oz)
- Celery calories per serving size