Lemon Juice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Lemon juice: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in lemon juice?
To give you an idea, tablespoon of lemon juice (8 g) has about 2 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of lemon juice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
Lemon juice: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or small glass of lemon juice?
As I wrote before 100g has 22 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or small glass of lemon juice.
- Tablespoon of lemon juice (8g)2 kcal
- Teaspoon of lemon juice (4g)1 kcal
- Glass full of lemon juice (215g)47 kcal
- Cup (100ml) of lemon juice (96g)21 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of lemon juice (37g)8 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of lemon juice6 kcal
- 10g of lemon juice2 kcal
- 20g of lemon juice4 kcal
- 50g of lemon juice11 kcal
- 100g of lemon juice22 kcal
Protein in lemon juice
Lemon juice has 0.35 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of lemon juice (8 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in lemon juice
Lemon juice has 6.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of lemon juice (8 g) has about 0.6 g of carbs.
Fat in lemon juice
Lemon juice has 0.24 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of lemon juice (8 g) has about 0 g of fat.
tablespoon of lemon juice (8 g) has:2kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
lemon juice - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A6 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.024 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.015 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.091 mg
- Vitaminium B60.046 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.02 mcg
- Vitaminium C38.7 mg
- Vitaminium E0.15 mg
Energy content of lemon juice
- 89% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
lemon juice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium103 mg
- Phosphorus20 mg
- Magnessium6 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.08 mg
- Zink20 mg
Does lemon juice make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Low count of calories in lemon juice puts this product in the middle of low-calories juices. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific juices, lemon juice seems to be a pretty good choice.
This is not many but you can easily find less calorific products. It can be for example or tomato juice.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does brandy have?
- Calories in a half of Moscato
- Calories in whole Moscato
- Calories for one, two or more Moscato
- Calories in glass of Moscato
- Calories in cup of Moscato
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in baked chicken breast?
- How much fat in black bean burger?
- How much protein in stuffed pepper with rice and meat?
- What is weight of malibu rum?
- Deli turkey calories per ounce (oz)
- Rice Krispie Treat calories per serving size