Lemon Juice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in lemon juice?
100g of lemon juice has about 22 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | glass | small glass
To give you an idea, tablespoon of lemon juice (8 g) has about 2 calories.
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 2 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of lemon juice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
Take a look at tables below to see details about lemon juice nutrition.
See all nutrition data of lemon juice on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Lemon Juice (8 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of lemon juice (8 g)|
|Carbs Total||6.9 g||1.96 g||0.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.3 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||0.24 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.35 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||92.31 g||26.17 g||7.4 g|
lemon juice - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A6 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.024 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.015 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.091 mg
- Vit B60.046 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.02 mcg
- Vit C38.7 mg
- Vit E0.15 mg
Energy content of lemon juice
- 89% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
lemon juice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium103 mg
- Phosphorus20 mg
- Magnessium6 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.08 mg
- Zink20 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 lemon juice?
As I wrote before tablespoon of lemon juice (8 g) has 2 calories. It is easy to count that two lemon juice have about 4 calories and three lemon juice have about 6 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five lemon juice.
- Tablespoon of lemon juice (8g)2 kcal
- Teaspoon of lemon juice (4g)1 kcal
- Glass full of lemon juice (215g)47 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of lemon juice (37g)8 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of lemon juice6 kcal
- Half of medium size lemon juice1 kcal
- Small size lemon juice (6g)1.6 kcal
- Big size lemon juice (10g)2.6 kcal
- Two medium size lemon juice4 kcal
- Three medium size lemon juice6 kcal
- Four medium size lemon juice8 kcal
- Five medium size lemon juice10 kcal
Protein in lemon juice
Lemon juice has 0.35 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of lemon juice (8 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in lemon juice
Lemon juice has 6.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of lemon juice (8 g) has about 0.6 g of carbs.
Fat in lemon juice
Lemon juice has 0.24 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of lemon juice (8 g) has about 0 g of fat.
tablespoon of lemon juice (8 g) has:2kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare lemon juice with other juices
When you look at charts below you will see how lemon juice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does brandy and cola have?
- Calories in a half of Prime rib
- Calories in whole Prime rib
- Calories for one, two or more Prime rib
- Calories in slice of Prime rib
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in mixed nuts?
- How much fat in macaroni with cheese?
- How much protein in eggplant parmesan casserole?
- What is weight of rum and cola?
- Goldfish crackers calories per ounce (oz)
- Roasted chicken calories per serving size