Jelly - nutrition vitamins and health benefits
Glycemic index, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, fat and other macroelements in jelly
Also known as (other names): fruit-jelly
What jelly looks like compared to other sweets
Compared to other sweets, jelly is distinguished by the content of fiber, protein, sugar and water. It also contains dose of iron, magnesium and calcium.
See all nutrition data of jelly on charts.
jelly - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.006 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 0.001 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid) 0.001 mcg
Energy content of jelly
- 92% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
jelly - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 1 mg
- Phosphorus 1 mg
- Magnessium 1 mg
- Calcium 3 mg
- Sodium 75 mg
- Iron 0.02 mg
- Zink 1 mg
Jelly - nutrition per 100g
How much protein in jellys?
Jelly has 1.22 g protein per 100g.
Teaspoon (10 g) has about 0.1 g of protein.
How much carbs in jelly?
Jelly has 14.19 g carbs (carbohydrates) per 100g.
Teaspoon (10 g) has about 1.4 g of carbs.
How much does a jelly weight? (what is weight of jelly)
Teaspoon of jelly weights about 10g.
Glass of jelly weights about 205g.
How much dietary fiber in jelly?
0 g of dietary fiber - jelly has no dietary fiber.
Does jelly have gluten?
Jelly has no gluten. It seems safe people sensitive to gluten or with diagnosed celiac disease.
How much vitaminium C does jelly have?
0 g of vitaminium C - jelly has no vitaminium C.
How much magnessium does jelly have?
Jelly has 1 mg of magnessium per 100g.
Teaspoon (10 g) has about 0.1 mg of magnessium. It is about 0% of daily magnessium intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
Waht is glycemic index of jelly?
We are looking for confirmed information about glycemic index of jelly. Come back to us in a few days.
Charts - compare jelly with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how jelly looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Other products nutrition:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does white cheese (lowfat) have?
- What kind of minerals does sesam oil contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in apple juice?
- What kind of vitamins in beer?
- How much dietary fiber in shrimp?
- Does amaranth have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in pancake?
- How much magnessium in bread?
- What is glycemic index of egg?
- How much protein in duck meat?
- What is weight of prunes?