Jelly - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
Also known as (other names): fruit-jelly
How much calories in jellys?
100g of jelly has about 60 calories (kcal).
For instance, teaspoon (10 g) has about 6 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from teaspoon (10 g) is similar to calories amount from less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
Calories in jelly came from protein in 8%, from carbs in 92% and from fat in 0%.
jelly - calories table
- Teaspoon ofjelly (10g)6 kcal
- Glass full of jelly (205g)123 kcal
- 10g of jelly6 kcal
- 20g of jelly12 kcal
- 50g of jelly30 kcal
- 100g of jelly60 kcal
- 200g of jelly120 kcal
- 500g of jelly300 kcal
Jelly - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in jelly?
★ What is the weight of jelly?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in jelly?
How much dietary fiber in jelly?
Does jelly have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in jelly?
How much magnesium in jelly?
Glycemic index of jelly?
How much protein in jelly?
How much does a jelly weight?
Teaspoon of jelly weights about 10g.
Glass of jelly weights about 205g.
Does jelly make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in jelly is one of the highest from all products in sweets category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific sweets, jelly seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other sweets.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If jelly contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
teaspoon (10 g) has:6kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does white cheese (lowfat) have?
- What kind of minerals does sesam oil contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in apple juice?
- What kind of vitamins in beer?
- How much dietary fiber in shrimp?
- Does amaranth have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in pancake?
- How much magnessium in bread?
- What is glycemic index of egg?
- How much protein in duck meat?
- What is weight of prunes?