Halibut (Fillet, Meat): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Halibut (fillet, meat): calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in halibut?
In particular, fillet (318 g) halibut has about 591 calories.
It is about 25% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from fillet halibut is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 11 apples
- 7.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 6 slices of cheese
- 5.5 slices of bread
- 4.5 glasses of milk
- 31 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 84 minutes, swim for about 70 minutes or run for 59 minutes.
Halibut (fillet, meat): calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 halibut?
As I wrote before fillet (318 g) has 591 calories. It is easy to count that two halibut have about 1182 calories and three halibut have about 1773 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five halibut.
- Fillet (318 g)591 kcal
- Halibut steak (318g)591 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of halibut53 kcal
Protein in halibut
Halibut has 14.37 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of fillet (318 g) you can see that you will get about 45.7 g of protein.
Carbs in halibut
0 g of carbs - halibut has no carbohydrates.
Fat in halibut
Halibut has 13.84 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that fillet (318 g) has about 44 g of fat.
fillet (318 g) has:591kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
halibut - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A47 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.06 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.08 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.5 mg
- Vitaminium B60.42 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.73 mg
Energy content of halibut
- 0% CARBS
- 32% PROTEIN
- 68% FAT
halibut - minerals per 100g
- Potassium268 mg
- Phosphorus0.1 mg
- Magnessium26 mg
- Calcium3 mg
- Sodium80 mg
- Iron0.66 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
Does halibut cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Similar to other products number of calories in halibut puts it in the avarage of fish. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific fish, halibut seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Idli have?
- Calories in a half of Triple Sec Syrup
- Calories in whole Triple Sec Syrup
- Calories for one, two or more Triple Sec Syrup
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried catfish?
- How much fat in Skittles?
- How much protein in vanilla ice cream?
- What is weight of flour tortilla?
- Stuffed mushrooms calories per ounce (oz)
- Tuna salad sandwich calories per serving size