Guava vs Papaya: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Guava vs papaya - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in guava is much more calories than in papaya.
Guava has 68 kcal per 100g and papaya 43 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 58 %.
In guava and in papaya most calories came from carbs.
guava or papaya - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: guava - 58% more than papaya
- Carbohydrates: guava - 79% more than papaya
- Fat: guava - 265% more than papaya
- Dietary fiber: guava - 218% more than papaya
- Protein: guava - 443% more than papaya
Guava vs papaya nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||14.3 g||8 g|
|Fat||0.95 g||0.26 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.4 g||1.7 g|
|Protein||2.55 g||0.47 g|
|Calcium||18 mg||20 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.25 mg|
|Magnessium||22 mg||21 mg|
|Phosphorus||11 mg||10 mg|
|Potassium||417 mg||182 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||8 mg|
|Zink||0.23 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.023 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.027 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.084 mg||0.338 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.451 mg||0.218 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.11 mg||0.038 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||49 mg||37 mg|
|Vitaminium C||228 mg||60.9 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.73 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium K||2.6 mg||2.6 mg|
|Beta karoten||374 mg||276 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in guava is more protein than in papaya.
There is 0.47g per 100g of papaya and 2.55g per 100g of guava so using simple math we can see that difference is about 443 %.
In guava is more carbohydrates than in papaya.
There is 8g/100g of carbohydrates in papaya and 14.3g/100g in guava so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 79 %.
In guava is more fats than in papaya.
The tables above show us that there is 0.26g/100g of fats in papaya and 0.95g/100g in guava. In this case difference is about 265 %.
See tables below to compare guava with papaya in details.
- Carbohydrates14.3 g
- Fat0.95 g
- Dietary fiber5.4 g
- Protein2.55 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup | fruit | without refuse
- 75% CARBS.
- 13% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
Vitamins: papaya vs guava
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): guava 191% more than papaya
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): guava 48% more than papaya
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): guava 221% more than papaya
- Vitaminium B5: guava 107% more than papaya
- Vitaminium B6: guava 189% more than papaya
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): guava 32% more than papaya
- Vitaminium C: guava 274% more than papaya
- Vitaminium E: guava 143% more than papaya
- Vitaminium K: papaya 0% more than guava
- Beta karoten: guava 36% more than papaya
Minerals: guava vs papaya
Compares of guava
- Guava vs Apple
- Guava vs Apricot
- Guava vs Avocado
- Guava vs Banana
- Guava vs Blackberries
- Guava vs Blueberries
- see all compares of guava
Compares of papaya
- Calories from Guava
- Calories of Jackfruit
- Calories in Jujube
- Kiwi calories per 100g
- Kumquats carbs per 100g
- Lemon protein per 100g
- Loquat fat per 100g
- How many calories does lychee have?
- Calories in a half of mangosteen
- Calories in whole mangosteen
- Calories for one, two or more mangosteen fruits
- How much protein in mulberries?