Frog legs - nutrition vitamins and health benefits
Glycemic index, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, fat and other macroelements in frog legs
frog legs charateristics
What frog legs look like compared to other meat?
Compared to other meat, frog legs are distinguished by the content of iron, vitamin E, water and calcium. They also contain dose of potassium and vitamin B1.
See all nutrition data of frog legs on charts.
frog legs - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A 50 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.14 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.25 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 1.2 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.12 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid) 0.015 mcg
- Vitaminium E 1 mg
Energy content of frog legs
- 0% CARBS
- 96% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
frog legs - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 285 mg
- Phosphorus 0.1 mg
- Magnessium 20 mg
- Calcium 18 mg
- Sodium 58 mg
- Iron 1.5 mg
- Zink 0.1 mg
Frog legs - nutrition per 100g
How much protein in frog legs?
Frog legs have 16.4 g protein per 100g.
Medium size frog legs (15 g) has about 2.5 g of protein.
How much carbs in frog legs?
0 g of carbs - frog legs have no carbs (carbohydrates).
How much do frog legs weight? (what is weight of frog legs)
Medium size frog legs weights about.15g.
How much dietary fiber in frog legs?
0 g of dietary fiber - frog legs have no dietary fiber.
Do frog legs have gluten?
Frog legs have no gluten. They can be consumed by people sensitive to gluten or diagnosed celiac disease.
How much vitaminium C do frog legs have?
0 g of vitaminium C - frog legs have no vitaminium C.
How much magnessium do frog legs have?
Frog legs have 20 mg of magnessium per 100g.
Medium size frog legs (15 g) has about 3 mg of magnessium. It is about 1% of daily magnessium intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
Waht is glycemic index of frog legs?
We are looking for confirmed information about glycemic index of frog legs. Come back to us in a few days.
Charts - compare frog legs with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how frog legs look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Other products nutrition:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does popcorn have?
- What kind of minerals does mcdonalds hamburger contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in white cheese?
- What kind of vitamins in olive oil?
- How much dietary fiber in sousage?
- Does almond butter have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in trout?
- How much magnessium in alcohol?
- What is glycemic index of omelette?
- How much protein in carrot cake?
- What is weight of mother's milk?