Fried egg - nutrition vitamins and health benefits
Glycemic index, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, fat and other macroelements in fried egg
fried egg charateristics
See the details of fried egg compared to other dairy
Compared to other dairy, fried egg is distinguished by the content of iron, potassium, vitamin B9 (folic acid) and cholesterol. It also contains dose of phosphorus, vitamin E and zinc.
See all nutrition data of fried egg on charts.
fried egg - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A 787 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine) 0.044 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin) 0.495 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin) 0.082 mg
- Vitaminium B6 0.184 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid) 0.051 mcg
- Vitaminium E 1.31 mg
- Vitaminium K 0.006 mg
Energy content of fried egg
- 2% CARBS
- 28% PROTEIN
- 70% FAT
fried egg - minerals per 100g
- Potassium 152 mg
- Phosphorus 5.6 mg
- Magnessium 13 mg
- Calcium 62 mg
- Sodium 207 mg
- Iron 1.89 mg
- Zink 5.6 mg
Fried egg - nutrition per 100g
How much protein in fried eggs?
Fried eggs have 13.61 g protein per 100g.
Medium size fried egg (55 g) has about 7.5 g of protein.
How much carbs in fried eggs?
Fried eggs have 0.83 g carbs (carbohydrates) per 100g.
Medium size fried egg (55 g) has about 0.5 g of carbs.
How much does a fried egg weight? (what is weight of fried egg)
Medium size fried egg weights about.55g.
How much dietary fiber in fried eggs?
0 g of dietary fiber - fried eggs have no dietary fiber.
Do fried eggs have gluten?
Fried eggs have no gluten. They can be consumed by people sensitive to gluten or diagnosed celiac disease.
How much vitaminium C does fried egg have?
0 g of vitaminium C - fried eggs have no vitaminium C.
How much magnessium does fried egg have?
Fried eggs have 13 mg of magnessium per 100g.
Medium size fried egg (55 g) has about 7.15 mg of magnessium. It is about 2% of daily magnessium intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity. ?
Waht is glycemic index of fried egg?
We are looking for confirmed information about glycemic index of fried eggs. Come back to us in a few days.
Charts - compare fried egg with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how fried egg looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Other products nutrition:
- How much calories does goose liver have?
- What kind of minerals does grapefruit juice contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in eel?
- What kind of vitamins in mozzarella?
- How much dietary fiber in vegetable soup?
- Does pork chop have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in apricot?
- How much magnessium in avocado?
- What is glycemic index of banana?
- How much protein in apple?
- What is weight of blackberries?