Flour vs All-Purpose Flour: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Fluor
At first glance, you can see that in fluor is just a little less calories than in all-purpose flour.
Fluor has 364 kcal per 100g and all-purpose flour 366 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1%.
In fluor and in all-purpose flour most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare fluor with all-purpose flour in details.
Fact 2: Fluor And All-purpose flour Nutrition Difference
All-purpose flour vs Fluor: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Flour||All-purpose flour|
|Carbohydrates||76.31 g||77.3 g|
|Fat||0.98 g||1.48 g|
|Protein||10.33 g||10.9 g|
|Water||11.92 g||9.83 g|
|Calcium||15 mg||19 mg|
|Iron||1.17 mg||5.62 mg|
|Magnessium||22 mg||26.7 mg|
|Potassium||107 mg||136 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.12 mg||0.939 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.443 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.25 mg||6.74 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.044 mg||0.066 mg|
Less protein in fluor
It is aslo easy to see see that in fluor is less protein than in all-purpose flour.
There is 10.9g per 100g of all-purpose flour and 10.33g per 100g of fluor so using simple math we can see that difference is about 6%.
Less carbohydrates in fluor
In fluor is less carbohydrates than in all-purpose flour.
There is 77.3g/100g of carbohydrates in all-purpose flour and 76.31g/100g in fluor so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 1%.
Less fat in fluor
In fluor is less fats than in all-purpose flour.
The tables above show us that there is 1.48g/100g of fats in all-purpose flour and 0.98g/100g in fluor. In this case difference is about 51%.
- Carbohydrates76.31 g
- Fat0.98 g
- Protein10.33 g
- Water11.92 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 86% CARBS.
- 12% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: all-purpose flour vs fluor
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): all-purpose flour 683% more than fluor
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): all-purpose flour 1008% more than fluor
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): all-purpose flour 439% more than fluor
- Vitaminium B6: all-purpose flour 50% more than fluor
Minerals: fluor vs all-purpose flour
Compares of fluor
- Fluor vs All-Purpose Flour
- Fluor vs White Rice
- Fluor vs Oat Flour
- Fluor vs Almond Flour
- Fluor vs Arrowroot Flour
- Fluor vs Oat Flour
- see all compares of fluor
Compares of all-purpose flour
- Calories from Flour
- Calories of Grilled chicken breast
- Calories in Chocolate donut
- Fried cauliflower calories per 100g
- Roasted broccoli carbs per 100g
- Dried prunes protein per 100g
- Sweet pepper fat per 100g
- How many calories does white rice have?
- Calories in a half of chocolate muffin
- Calories in whole chocolate muffin
- Calories for one, two or more chocolate muffins
- Calories in tablespoon of chocolate muffins
- Calories in slice of chocolate muffin
- How much protein in lentil?